Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those pics are bad. Almost look like a Fake pair. But I’ve seen a decent pic of em...don’t feel like looking for it tho. They’ll sit major

Last edited:
Didnt they do that? I remember buying the "Alpha's" that had zoom air. I've only worn my UNC's 3 times, but, I'm not to protect them anymore! After cleaning my black toes, they're getting worn to the ground!

E74433D8-D869-43F6-9CC1-AB229D21EDA3.jpeg
Finally got em cleaned back up after a dude dropped his nachos on my shoes at the Hawks game. Had to buy new laces too

is that guy still alive?

cant wait to get my Unc to Chis getting them for $170😤

might cop another pair to stock and sell a year from now. can see them hitting the 400s

If they last and drop more I’ll cop a 3rd pair.

Price is good for these. People said the quality was bad? I don't see it. Leather on my pair is great. Going to start masking off the parts to protect then I can start the custom on Monday. Going to buy a 2nd pair at this price to do a black/red 1 and give my 2001 pair a rest. 👍

Price is good for these. People said the quality was bad? I don't see it. Leather on my pair is great. Going to start masking off the parts to protect then I can start the custom on Monday. Going to buy a 2nd pair at this price to do a black/red 1 and give my 2001 pair a rest. 👍
Quality is really good. Puts those Pine Green’s coming out to shame. Good luck on your custom.

Anyone looking forward to these. Will they sit like ducks or sell out
C2B23A24-8E64-40CD-9A08-85CEB8AA5C2C.jpeg
D1762E09-0572-4BAD-946E-69261B4C0D9E.jpeg
4225CA87-04EF-4E0A-A3B8-379712EEF32F.jpeg
only thing that throws me off are the soles...but i'm all in, regardless. they're probably bricks but i'm copping to wear and I couldn't care less.
the sock liner and the soles tho...ehhhhhh.

better pics:

air-jordan-1-high-zoom-r2t-white-racer-blue-ck6637-104-6

air-jordan-1-high-zoom-r2t-white-racer-blue-ck6637-104-9

air-jordan-1-high-zoom-r2t-white-racer-blue-ck6637-104-2

obviously they used the burn tool or layer styles/filters or whatever.
if they are anything like this i'm all in. i'm tempted to dye the soles black but will probably not alter the shoe because I never do those sorts of things..

Patent leather on a 1 will just never be appealing to me. I tried to convince myself that I was interested in those because I REALLY want to try a pair with the full Zoom strobel board, but I just can't do patent leather and clear plastic on a 1. Oh well, money saved.

not a fan of patent AT ALL on 1's. I would be more of a fan if it was just regular leather instead of patent, hell they could even keep that mesh **** around the collar

Back
Top Bottom