Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is it me or are people much more open to resell/higher prices now than even a year ago? I felt like people used to hold out and everyone now just says "screw it, I'm just going to get it." People don't even blink about paying 1k, just seems normal now.
I could never, I've never seen a pair of shoes worth a grand in my life. Forget it.

I hate customizing, but I had to do this. My homie made a stencil.
6AABCCF9-90B7-4F39-A460-5DFA6866AACC.jpeg

Is it me or are people much more open to resell/higher prices now than even a year ago? I felt like people used to hold out and everyone now just says "screw it, I'm just going to get it." People don't even blink about paying 1k, just seems normal now.
Reselling online..

gives you the momentum to buy higher stuff. I bought off whites from selling gradeschool turbo greens, I bought Travis highs from a few Spider-Mans I had held and so the story continues as they release I usually get only what I can afford now with online it’s easier then before you had to research a legit pair worry if authentic so on and so on just so much smoother including apps offering insurance on purchase like goat that let’s you return and rebuy with credits.

Back
Top Bottom