• UNC

Votes: 59 3.0%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 15 0.8%

• Total voters
Joined Jul 29, 2017
No separation at all. I keep my shoes in my garage which is my 1st floor of my townhouse. No light and cool in there.

Thanks for the kid words. Battling Crohn's now as I'm out on short term disability. Plus with CoVid 19 spreading and being a transplant patient, I have to be EXTREMELY careful I don't catch it, as it could kill me (as I don't have a functional immune system like most people).
Seriously bruh, stay inside. I hate to hear that. Make sure anyone coming to visit you has a mask and gloves on as well. Stay safe

Joined Sep 22, 2014
No separation at all. I keep my shoes in my garage which is my 1st floor of my townhouse. No light and cool in there.

Thanks for the kid words. Battling Crohn's now as I'm out on short term disability. Plus with CoVid 19 spreading and being a transplant patient, I have to be EXTREMELY careful I don't catch it, as it could kill me (as I don't have a functional immune system like most people).
Wow, coronavirus sounds like it would be a death sentence for you. Stay safe and inside, fam, I don’t think there is anything worth risking your life otherwise. If there’s anything we can do for you here (provide available links to household products, supplies, etc.) you can pm me or simply reach out in one of the COVID-19 threads in general.

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Wow, coronavirus sounds like it would be a death sentence for you. Stay safe and inside, fam, I don’t think there is anything worth risking your life otherwise. If there’s anything we can do for you here (provide available links to household products, supplies, etc.) you can pm me or simply reach out in one of the COVID-19 threads in general.
Thank you so much for the kind words and offer. I'm lucky as my wife is still working from home and she hit Costco up at the beginning of this. Got 2 12 pack of paper towels and half a 30 pk, a full 30 pk and two 9-pack of TP. And we got plenty of water, dry food, and canned meats. We hit Giant curbside once a week for fresh meats. So far, so good. 👍

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
I can see the Smoke Grey's potential in some premature ways but you can't see that shoe and not think why'd you mess with a good thing.. long are the days where they released colors that make sense.

There used to be a slew of colorways that you couldn't pass up.. now you're likely to pass up on a slew of them and revere a handful. Those could've been sick in Chi blocking.. why make this one little piece red? Why? :lol:

Joined Jul 29, 2017
Good to see y’all praising Gentry’s work for once, I’m sure all the encouragement will make him pump out more 1’s with a twist. Just how y’all like ‘em :smokin
I mean objectively speaking, Travis Scott 1's are one of the ugliest 1s of all time and y'all ate that up because "there's a twist" to them with the backwards check mark. Trust me it isn't people who like the bloodlines that's gonna be encouraging Gentry.

Joined May 20, 2019
As LC threads are dead, can I ask to LC these for me please? Just got them and position of wings logo is off on one of the shoe, are there any other red flags?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now