Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You might be right as far as how many 1's I have, smh. But nah, I don't cop anything I don't like. The problem is I like most 1's. For instance, I would have copped the Racer Blues if it wasn't for the clear plastic parts and I would have the UNC Off Whites if it wasn't for the exposed foam and plastic parts. I know those pairs will yellow and look terrible sooner than later so I didn't pull the trigger on them.

Lol!! I try and make sure I really like a pair before I cop. I got rid of everything I wasn't going to wear anymore and I have almost everything I want that has came out to date minus like 8 pairs. All of those are over $1k and will take some time to acquire. Other than that I would have at least another 10 pairs of 1's if they came in a wms sz 13.5.

I’m curious what the storage situation looks like :nerd:

oh hell yeah i signed that :nthat:

btw - remaining OGs are neutral greys, black/whites, and metallic black/green/purple/orange/maroon

9D90F84C-F16C-44DE-929E-EEA33E6B9709.jpeg
A3186B89-A322-4379-9D65-9B5C83C2683A.jpeg

These can’t be called the ng word. Sign my petition for the real. https://www.change.org/p/nike-nike-...dium=copylink&utm_campaign=petition_dashboard
Signed this sht without question. Yeah, what we’re not gonna do is refer to Metallic Silvers as the Neutral Grays. As it currently stands, these Purple Chis are the only 1s even remotely on my radar. The METALLIC SILVERS are cool, but a pass for me ultimately. The Mochas are also cool, but a pass because I have the Trav Highs. Naw on the Tie dyes, and nope on the Light Greys. I am looking forward to the rumored Navy’s though, as that’s a pair I’ve always wanted, as long as they turn out like the 2001 Japans, but with Nike Air.

man, idk what's stupider - the prices on storm blues (8.5), or that i'm actually considering it despite them

Pics of Mochas?
All the pics I’ve seen are just mock-ups as far as I know, and I’m basing my opinion on those. The mock-ups show a Mocha Brown Chicago color blocked pair, or a Metallic color blocked pair. Either way, and even if it comes in a different blocked configuration, I only need one pair of brown Jordan 1s, and my Travis’ fit the bill. The Chicago color blocking is the BEST Jordan 1 color blocking IMO anyways, so if it’s basically the same as the Travis’, that’s a pass, and no other blocking would compete anyways IMO.
A995AB44-D9D1-424C-8EBB-6A047C504209.jpeg
B904E59C-43AA-4D0D-B4CD-5239C0636696.jpeg

I own travis already but will definitely try for the Chi-blocked mochas (give my travis’ less time in the rotation) even if you’re hesitant about the mochas when they drop. get them they selling out and you know why :lol:

the white ones are a must though.

japan greys coming back....hoping the navys are close behind

With these having this type of Nike Air placed directly on the tongue like this, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they put the Nike Air on the rumored White/Midnight Navy - Metallic Silver in the exact same way. Especially considering that like this Metallic Silver pair, they were also a Japan drop back in the day. If so, that’s not a good look IMO. Nylon tongue tag is what I always want, and I’m not that damn bothered by the leather tongue tags. But not having a tongue tag at all, and just embroidering or stamping that sht directly on the tongue?!? Naw.

my bad, I must’ve skipped some pages. I haven’t seen any info on these
it’s all good. info came out some time around september and we haven’t heard much else.

Hell i just found out about the white ones when i was searching google for the pic :lol:

Very curious what the Mochas look like. We already have the Travis and ROTY with similar blocking. Wouldn't mind a switch up.

hey guys, can someone help me finding the air jordan III that michael wore in the court. The original ones ofcourse.... where are thay anf are they for sale
AJ III.jpg

Missed out during the initial release and recent restock of the UNC to Chicago for retail, but I ended up finding a pair for $30 over retail when you add tax and shipping. From the reviews I've seen quality seems to be good. Undecided if I will leave them as is or make them Black/Red.

Yup i just scooped my true size 13.5w 12m. paid $220
shipped. $30 owner retail after tax. should have em sat. The only thing that bothered me was the length of the laces. They were super short. I should have plenty of extra blk laces though

Back
Top Bottom