• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1B0A9B4A-5053-4ABC-9923-A651358CC08B.jpeg

SMFH JB you got other brands beating you to the punch on your own shoe and charging a premium :smh:
386B7EB7-244E-4FC7-B3D9-6D53924F8382.jpeg
These are horrible

No they aren’t and no you won’t.

literally the only similarities are that they’re high top sneakers.
Definitely a lot of Aj 1 design cues on the shoe. Just take out rude logo and the weird mid foot panel, and add a swoosh, you have a Jordan 1. Fashion brands are notorious for ripping off basketball sneakers and hiking the price. It’s like the gentrification of sneakers. But I agree, they’re terrible.

SMFH JB you got other brands beating you to the punch on your own shoe and charging a premium :smh:
386B7EB7-244E-4FC7-B3D9-6D53924F8382.jpeg
Those Rhudes are cool but pricey

Goat did me dirty on these. Whoever did the authentication must have discarded the tissue that was around the shoe inside of the dustbags. The dye from the inside of the dustbags got all over the red leather and white midsole. These are going back.

IMG_20200524_074817.jpg
IMG_20200523_160839.jpg

Man, that sucks so bad. Especially knowing what those probably ran you. Hopefully you have better luck with them than I did. Bought a pair of More Uptempos from their used section and the seller had obviously continued to wear them after they were listed because when they showed up, they were beat. GOAT basically told me sorry, they look the same as the listing and I should've paid better attention. Ended up having to file a chargeback.

Man, that sucks so bad. Especially knowing what those probably ran you. Hopefully you have better luck with them than I did. Bought a pair of More Uptempos from their used section and the seller had obviously continued to wear them after they were listed because when they showed up, they were beat. GOAT basically told me sorry, they look the same as the listing and I should've paid better attention. Ended up having to file a chargeback.
/
How does the chargeback affect you GOAT status?

When did they start doing the leather tags on the tongue? Paid resell on the Court Purple 2.0 and never even noticed until I had it in hand. I see the Royal Toes or whatever we're calling them have it also.

When did they start doing the leather tags on the tongue? Paid resell on the Court Purple 2.0 and never even noticed until I had it in hand. I see the Royal Toes or whatever we're calling them have it also.
Rookies of the years have it. think the newer drops have it.

Back
Top Bottom