• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
BE838EC2-34F0-40F1-87E3-E5331B794217.jpeg

Not getting excited until I see actual pics with a confirmed date.

As for the 200 price tag goes......yeah, it's about time for me to move on from this game. I just want the Neutral Grays and a proper retro of White Cement 3s, then I can step away from Jordans.

Not getting excited until I see actual pics with a confirmed date.

As for the 200 price tag goes......yeah, it's about time for me to move on from this game. I just want the Neutral Grays and a proper retro of White Cement 3s, then I can step away from Jordans.

Same, I'll wait until we see actual pics. Everyone remember when Black/Reds and Chicagos were teased as the 85 mold releases? Sites got swept up by the color codes, and they ended up not being what they thought. No one should think it's the actual NG until we see pics.

I wonder the reason for the jump in price for the Game Royal’s? A couple places have the listed for a G in size 14.

Same, I'll wait until we see actual pics. Everyone remember when Black/Reds and Chicagos were teased as the 85 mold releases? Sites got swept up by the color codes, and they ended up not being what they thought. No one should think it's the actual NG until we see pics.
You'd think they'd learn by now. (Add the SBB 3.0 in there too.)

I really want it to be true, because like many others I've been waiting on these for years.....but if not, I'm gonna enjoy the saltiness if it turns out to be something else.

Dudes were PISSED when the rumored Chicago's turned out to be New Beginnigs, in some limited pack that no one asked for. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom