Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Since the pandemic started I’ve been wearing 1 pair of shoes pretty consistently to and from work. The recent shadow release. Not even during my shift mind you. I’m not upset, just an observation, but I’ve never had a pair of 1’s end up like this. Not even my 01’s and I’ve always beat on my shoes

2CA9C593-A9FA-4860-8CD9-2EC162A6647A.jpeg
1EE3DE90-708B-4948-B61E-4C89260B324C.jpeg
that’s the “good” leather a lot of people gas up

But are those the 2018 retros or 2013?

finally sold my City of Flights locally on FB today for $100, which is how much I paid for them, only wore them twice I think. They finally are going for over retail DS. Glad to make the closet space for shoes I like more.

sold my last extra pair of obsidians on GOAT this morning too. Spring cleaning!

'If you’ve never seen tie-dyed leather on a High OG before, that’s because it’s never been done. Until now. Using a dying process never used before on a leather Jordan, the rich colorway on this premium leather OG combines Aurora and Black and shows off the fun side of High OGs. "

Think I'll try for a pair. Funny how these are real leather and still $170...

'If you’ve never seen tie-dyed leather on a High OG before, that’s because it’s never been done. Until now. Using a dying process never used before on a leather Jordan, the rich colorway on this premium leather OG combines Aurora and Black and shows off the fun side of High OGs. "

Think I'll try for a pair. Funny how these are real leather and still $170...

It’s not real tie dye tho, it’s just a print

I don't care if it's real tie die, I care that it's real leather, and that it's not $2,000 or even $400 at that.

Then I'm pretty sure that's false advertisement when it literally says "premium leather" in the description. Now, the word premium is definitely a stretch, but it doesn't say synthetic anywhere in the description...

Back
Top Bottom