Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
contacted goat, they told me to make a police report and send it to them. did that the same day which was last tuesday and still haven’t heard back from them.

File a claim with the shipper too. That's BS. If that doesn't work than I'd frankly issue a chargeback. GOAT won't like it but that should be an issue between them and the shipping company they used. It's not something that should affect your standing with them, but we all know how that goes.

6C18B255-F7D0-4523-B711-956CB539BF75.jpeg

Came in yesterday these are so 🔥

anyone know if krylon matter finish should be used over factory finish/painted areas? or only areas that were re-painted?

that was me :frown:
I ordered 3 pairs of Ultraboost (2 of which were suppose to be Father’s Day gifts) from END and I opened the box
to find some damn radiator pipes and no shoes. For such a high end company, END customer service was awful. They told me it had nothing to do with them and there was nothing they could do. They finally told me they were willing to contact FedEx and file a claim as a “will of good gesture” smh. FedEx actually approved the claim and I got my money back.
sooo, I will no longer complain too much if I get the wrong size or shoes with small defects. That can always be remedied for the most part. There’s nothing worse than receiving nothing at all and knowing someone ****** you over like that.
584D1B72-35AA-48D2-A770-13B9C00D4642.jpeg

END is such trash, wish people would stop supporting them with their up-charged raffles

Just sold my Spiderman 1s, Obsidian 1s, Hyper Royal 1s, CP2.0 1, and PG2.0s on StockX. I wont ever wear them. I got the Spideys for $25 and the HR for $80 all were good investements.

I like the smoke grays but why do I feel like there missing something.. shoe looks great though quality looks good.

Back
Top Bottom