Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Smoke greys..smoke greys smh. I like them.. but don’t love them. And that’s my dilemma with them as of right now. May end up being one of those shoes I’ll have to appreciate on someone else’s feet. They’re cool but I just don’t know how many times I’ll honestly reach for them over other CWs in my closet like chi’s, breds, bred toes etc. In the end I think I might pass and just use that money towards St. John dunks and call it day. If I strike out on the raffles I put in I won’t be entirely mad and may forgo my pair even if I do hit. Haven’t seen any on or off foot pics that have blown me away. They look just “okay”. Can’t put my finger on it.

Finally got mine in on Monday too. Took a while to get here but glad I purchased it. Kinda surprised to see others picked this beautiful shirt up as well. The quality is very good.
159F488B-BE83-451F-BB93-BA27B795E9EC.jpeg
9E6C3C01-F5E9-4EB9-8865-93DAAB8E0EAE.jpeg

Nice! I rarely wear my Pine Greens but will definitely pair them with this shirt a couple times. Thanks for the idea.

dang no access for me lol. Was shocked since I had 3 exclusive access to the Royal Toe and 2 access to the Court Purples lol

Finally got mine in on Monday too. Took a while to get here but glad I purchased it. Kinda surprised to see others picked this beautiful shirt up as well. The quality is very good.
159F488B-BE83-451F-BB93-BA27B795E9EC.jpeg
9E6C3C01-F5E9-4EB9-8865-93DAAB8E0EAE.jpeg
Shirt would go better with the pine green 2.0 bc of the red laces in the shoe

I have quite a few w's from SP. That being said, I do see a lot of employees end up with the more limited pairs like the satin black toes and tie dyes. My dubs consisted of ROTY, obsidians, gym reds, and bred toes to name a few.

Back
Top Bottom