Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just got a call from one of my local FNL (Southcenter-Seattle area) saying that they are closed on Saturday but that there will be a staff person there from 12-4 for raffle winners to pick up their pair.

FAD52B3C-27F7-40C7-A22B-2E7FCEFE737F.jpeg

A0637A94-961F-4339-9843-115EABEC695F.jpeg

Why the f*ck did they do that stupid red panel on thw Smoke Grey's? It just looks so off. I piece together all kinds of outfits in my head before considering buying any shoe and that's what sells me. At points they feel like a great addition but then they also feel like an eyesore on some level.

Did you also get your points refunded?

The stores aren't getting their stock in time. This is why I mostly avoided entering them for now.

I put it in the Smoke Grey thread, but from now on you shouldn't enter these reservations until the last possible day (usually Fridays now).

FLX is making sure the power sellers hit so GOAT gets the sales. I remember when they said they were gonna have GOAT dropoff inside some ftl's :lol: I guess they figured that was too blatant so they came up with FLX crap.

Yeah they started rolling out the FLX program around the same time they announced their partnership with GOAT.

It’s no coincidence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom