Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Loll....they said they'd transfer the points from their old system to a gift card....they really out here giving a $1 gift card.

I'll make sure and not blow this on one purchase

1601045949615.png

I had some points I think and they didn’t give me jack
You should be thankful
That $1 is gonna help out a lot when paying that $30 shipping lol

Been downsizing my collection and have a guy wanting to make a deal :

DS Triple Black 11.5
PADS Carolina Blue 11.5
DS Game Royal size 12
2016 Shadow 7/10 size 12

For $1300. Am I being too generous?
image.jpg

Honestly bro you basically selling each shoe for nearly double what you paid if you paid retail.

When is enough enough. Those shadows look like they've seen some great times.

You either didn't love the UNCs enough to wear em all the time, or loved em too much to enjoy getting the wears in for real.

Triple blacks are triple blacks, u ain't missing nothing without em. They also hit sale around me.

Game royals are going for a lot but at this point there are other blue ones. I always hated the black tongue and haven't worn my pair either.

Imo 1300 is a come up.

Honestly bro you basically selling each shoe for nearly double what you paid if you paid retail.

When is enough enough. Those shadows look like they've seen some great times.

You either didn't love the UNCs enough to wear em all the time, or loved em too much to enjoy getting the wears in for real.

Triple blacks are triple blacks, u ain't missing nothing without em. They also hit sale around me.

Game royals are going for a lot but at this point there are other blue ones. I always hated the black tongue and haven't worn my pair either.

Imo 1300 is a come up.

Ya, agreed. The dilemma was on the Carolinas. Wore them once for a Nuggets game and that was it. More gauging the market than anything. Game the Game Royals to chop up with the a triple blacks and the black toes but never found a Colber here in Utah.

Ya, agreed. The dilemma was on the Carolinas. Wore them once for a Nuggets game and that was it. More gauging the market than anything. Game the Game Royals to chop up with the a triple blacks and the black toes but never found a Colber here in Utah.

Pandemic gave me a lot of time to think fam. If it's just collecting dust in my closet and people are offering me good money (potentially more than I even paid when it was DS), I'm taking it.

I'm also 32. There's a good chance that when this **** is all said and done I could be 34 to 35. I get that I'm never too old for sneakers but I'm also not the guy trying to show off how cool my kicks are at 40. At some point enough is enough. I'd rather have a consistent rotation of cool sneakers that I like (and wear) at this point, as opposed to keeping something (something of perceived value at that) just to say I have it.

That new spicy sauce is good, and actually reasonably spicy.
there’s still nothing better than properly cooked fries and a coke. They put heroin in that coke syrup or something.

Been downsizing my collection and have a guy wanting to make a deal :

DS Triple Black 11.5
PADS Carolina Blue 11.5
DS Game Royal size 12
2016 Shadow 7/10 size 12

For $1300. Am I being too generous?
image.jpg
Not too keen on prices for used shoes, but game royals, shadows, and unc prices are pretty od compared to couple years ago.

I always wondered how people felt about selling either ds or worn shoes at a "deal" to people who are clearly gonna flip them. I get a lot of lowball offers or even sx payout offers for some of my kicks, but I guess I'm the type of person who would rather maximize what I could get in return myself instead of "letting others eat as well."

Not too keen on prices for used shoes, but game royals, shadows, and unc prices are pretty od compared to couple years ago.

I always wondered how people felt about selling either ds or worn shoes at a "deal" to people who are clearly gonna flip them. I get a lot of lowball offers or even sx payout offers for some of my kicks, but I guess I'm the type of person who would rather maximize what I could get in return myself instead of "letting others eat as well."

I've done a lot of biz with resellers. I don't mind letting anyone else eat especially if they doing the work or have done the work previously yo build up clientele or a following.

Selling shoes especially on the used local market can be a **** show. I don't mind someone else making 50 on something I just sold them so I don't have to deal with flakers, potential scammers, getting robbed or just plain old wasting my time.

sneakaprince sneakaprince said it best. I’m okay with their small come up if it saves me time. On many of the OG models that have come out in the past 5 years, I doubled up. So now downsizing I’m selling all doubles but either at a slightly above market price for DS or a “deal” on a used pair. Which ever sells is fine to me.

On the deal I asked about , I didn’t mind “losing” some money on the used Shadows and less desirable triple blacks. More about getting the correct price for the Carolinas and Game Royals. Also, seems like this guy buys for him and his son. Have already sold them some stuff and they showed up in 1s so idk if they’re trying to flip.... who knows though. Also doesnt matter once I have the cash

Back
Top Bottom