• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
HMMMM.....
Supposedly these are to release next Spring.

1603131106810.png
1603131119749.png
In on the eventual blood pair

How are the '85 reverse varsity restocking? I thought these were numbered? Or were certain acct just holding pairs?

Good question since pairs were numbered, but there’s no telling if all 23,000 were sold during the initial drop. If these new pairs also include numbers on the dust bags then that’s probably the case. They held back pairs.

0CAD6BCA-597F-4878-BF5A-B6870BA01052.jpeg

I knew they’d be that one guy.
This better, Champ? 🤔😁
For me personally it’s the Chicago’s as the best. The Chi color blocking has always been my favorite. I love them all though, except for the Black Toes. Never been a fan of the Black Toe with WHITE TONGUE color blocking. If they had a BLACK TONGUE though, they’d be just as dope as the others IMO.
And I’m on the same wavelength as you Ingenious Bastard Ingenious Bastard when it comes to the Mochas. I definitely think they’re a good pair, but I too am passing because I have the Travis Highs. I prefer the color blocking of the Travs way more (Chi is the BEST 1 blocking IMO, and the Swoosh makes no difference to me). Also, the Mochas would just collect dust in my collection as they’d always get relegated behind the Travs, Mocha 3s, and Slayer Dunks, brown shoes I have that I think are just better.

Natural grays are my favorite but I’ve never found a good deal, now the hype is gonna kill my chances of getting a pair.

does this mean it’s an L? Hit on the lucky greens and it’s been stuck on label created.. was originally scheduled to be delivered on the 16th now it’s blank.
C754FF2B-4426-4221-9B53-B004D4447223.jpeg

does this mean it’s an L? Hit on the lucky greens and it’s been stuck on label created.. was originally scheduled to be delivered on the 16th now it’s blank.
C754FF2B-4426-4221-9B53-B004D4447223.jpeg
I think that email is only generated when a label has been created/printed, so you should be good. Was there any tracking number?

I think that email is only generated when a label has been created/printed, so you should be good. Was there any tracking number?
You ain’t good till you got the shoes in your hand lol my 6y gs royal toe exclusive access came up missing at fedex warehouse right before being out for delivery smh lol I’m just saying ups/fedex workers are up to the thievery antics also.

You ain’t good till you got the shoes in your hand lol my 6y gs royal toe exclusive access came up missing at fedex warehouse right before being out for delivery smh lol I’m just saying ups/fedex workers are up to the thievery antics also.

That's what it looks like.. Called Nike customer service and they said it left their warehouse and it is estimated to be delivered today, but when i check the tracking it says waiting to be received at FedEx.

Back
Top Bottom