Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Watching the World Series. Since there’s a chance my Dodgers could win the chip tonight, I had to wear a special pair. Go Dodgers!!!

Edit: DODGERS!!!! World Champs!!!

205C01EE-24D4-4C0A-9EE7-0995CCFE26CE.jpeg

Last edited:
Reported Numbers via IG...

These are the type of things that make me want to eliminate the internet.. made up numbers from nowhere that no one knows anymore. All the good info like this got tired/annoyed. Info on numbers used to be lent out to help the culture.

That post is strictly to pump the resell game/hype 'we predict high 300s' 'Either way.. HOLD ON' .... Hold on?? Really?? Hold on to these nuts. FOH.

Last edited:
Seeing This On My App Too For Men’s Sizes

Just Kids Showing As Of Now

Mine is still okay in FTL app but someone in the Mocha thread said the same. I checked and its still there for now. I can see NYC's stock suddenly disappearing too. Its been happening all year especially from March-Summer.

Last edited:
Mine still okay in FTL app but someone in the Mocha thread same the same. I checked and its still there for now. I can see NYC's stock suddenly disappearing too. Its been happening all year especially from March-Summer.
Odd!

I Hit 3 Shoe Palaces Today And 2/3 Said They Didn’t Have The Shoes In Stock As Of Now And Could Be 2 Weeks Out.

Pretty Sure Someone Else Mentioned This As Well :nerd:

Sounds Like More Shipping Delay Issues

I just don’t get it because none of the other recent Jordan releases in my area were delayed or pulled from the app. Wtvr tho. Just hoping for the best and that people who cop to rock get a pair. Screw all that hold nonsense. Buncha grandma’s and daddy’s putting in for shoes they don’t even kno about is straight corn.

Those are dope NGL, i like the aged look on them

The signature is kinda an eyesore and the bottom looks grey from the sides and then milky/icy from the bottom

Resale gonna be on ****ing jupiter :smh:

I would figure a cedar shoe tree for a bit would pull the toe box leather out and normalize it. Works for creases in my loafers/monkstraps

I don't think shoe trees or stuffing the toebox with work for that pair up there. They stitched the shoe with excess material there so I don't think anything would easily fix that toebox aside.

1603900843103.png

Trophy Room x Air Jordan 1 High OG
Color: White/Varsity Red-Sail-Black
Style Code: DA2728-100
Release Date: November 11, 2020
Price: $170

Source: sneakerbardetroit.
these are crazy, i didn't start really caring for chicago's until last year so these would be great. the ow fire red's are my biggest sneaker priority though. wish these were coming out in december or something.

Back
Top Bottom