Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Why would either preference be laughable? They’re different shades, so if someone prefers the lighter shade then that’s reasonable. And ROTY are much better quality. I prefer Mochas because I prefer the darker shade, but fully understand anyone who prefers ROTY.

Why would either preference be laughable? They’re different shades, so if someone prefers the lighter shade then that’s reasonable. And ROTY are much better quality. I prefer Mochas because I prefer the darker shade, but fully understand anyone who prefers ROTY.
Exactly. I don’t understand how having an opinion is “laughable.” I’m glad people like whatever they like. Some prefer colors/shades, some prefer color blocking, and some prefer whatever for whatever reasons. It always cracks me up when people act like there’s a “right” opinion when it comes to what shoes people prefer.

Bro you sound dumb. Them travis are iconic. That backward swoosh was a dope reiteration on a classic same ol same.

nah you just a hypebeast. Y’all act like they stopped printing money after y’all paid resale for yours and everybody who don’t have/want Travis Scott’s can’t afford them

Like I said they tacky and in 5-10 years when Travis Scott is washed nobody will be sweating them anymore. No shoe that came out last year is a “classic” already.

So it’s laughable that “anyone in their right mind” would find the Chicago color blocking BETTER THAN the Black Toe with White Tongue and White Collar and Black outsole color blocking?

The flaps:sick:
The tongue tag:sick:

Normally, I agree Chicago > Black Toe, I.e SBB 2.0 > SBB, but NOOOOOO WAY ROTY are better than Mochas. Stop it. Mocha is soooo far superior to the cheap Wheat used on the ROTY.

Hype aside, either TS's or Mocha both look good color blocking-wise. TS quality seems way better overall. Backwards swoosh looks so dumb to me; all else being equal, I'd never choose that version, and if it didn't have the hype, I'd be surprised if so many would be praising it like they are. That said, I couldn't hit on either, so...whatever....

Man, I whiffed on these bad. Entered like 20+ raffles, and signed up for s10tz... nothing.

0A7C03D2-51B7-4317-BEE8-416A4130D249.gif

size10Lgang

Man, I whiffed on these bad. Entered like 20+ raffles, and signed up for s10tz... nothing.

L-bros. I entered as many as I could also, local and nationwide, and Ls all over. Don't remember the last time I entered this many raffles. Really wanted these but that's just the way it be sometimes.

The wheats are better quality than both but it still remains one of the few pairs of 1s you can still buy under retail.

It doesn't help that they are monotone as hell though, so they are my least favorite pair of brown 1s that I will probably never wear...

The flaps:sick:
The tongue tag:sick:

Normally, I agree Chicago > Black Toe, I.e SBB 2.0 > SBB, but NOOOOOO WAY ROTY are better than Mochas. Stop it. Mocha is soooo far superior to the cheap Wheat used on the ROTY.
Again, my opinion. You’re totally entitled to yours, and I respect that 100%. But you’re acting like there is a right or wrong OPINION. I’d personally prefer that the ROTY had a normal nylon tongue tag, but the leather tag isn’t that big of a deal to me. The “flaps” don’t bother me at all, as when they’re laced they’re up and attached like every other one. But even if I’m not the biggest fan of the tongue tag, and even if I didn’t like the “flaps,” IN MY OPINION the color blocking of the ROTYs is superior to the color blocking of the Mochas, and therefore that better color blocking far outweighs the couple gripes I might have with the tongue tag or “flaps.”

But again,you’re entitled to your opinion. I also forget that it’s your jam to act as if personal opinions on sneakers are actually facts.

I really liked the ROTY's lucked out on release day, woke up late and walked right into shoe palace at around 11 and got my size and a gs size. I couldnt get passed the flappy wings, I dont lace my 1s that high so I just sold them, great shoe tho

Back
Top Bottom