Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This went out but of course not for me
B517EE05-3372-4B40-AFF3-86E14A37EF21.jpeg

This is now fake news. Unless it hits my account or I check at the time and see it. And I check every time like a dummy :lol:

I’ve gotten so tired of no access & Ls I’ve created 3 new SNKRS accounts this year, 5 in total, never seen early access 😂😂

It's no secret managers get paid off to slide pairs to resellers, friends, etc. Before all of this, bouncers were getting paid by resellers to skip lines too. Even things like telling their homies when a restock no one knew about was happening. It was never a helpful attitude toward folks that just wanted the shoes. That's part of why you could be first in line only for a store to open up and say "No7.5-9 left"etc.

I work with a girl that even told me it was easier for her/her manager to just set the shoes up in a stack and have the reseller come get them than to deal with the craziness that comes from lines, especially in NYC. None of that was happening (at least to that extent) once Foot Apps became a thing.

I'm sure some people still ate.. that's just the game but I vividly remember when I first started winning from Foot Apps and would go pick up... a LOT of sick faces on the employees likely from not being able to back door or eat up all the pairs.

There are even people on this very board that have confirmed some of this by saying they literally did it :lol: I've had conversations with people that lost their 'plug' because the manager got caught doing something (be it backdoor or something else).
So in which ways is FLX different from the Foot apps which allows managers to now set aside pairs for resellers?

Only bought from ebay a handful of times. Always skeptic.

On the subject of legit checks, have yall used the Check Check app? Just used out of curiosity and it said my Court Purple 1.0’s didn’t pass based on “Appearance” 😳. Say it ain’t so.

Pics used:
6E6E2EC3-2AB0-4C6A-9EEE-E3DB83C2B666.jpeg 833911C2-47C3-40B0-B421-3768016B08C0.jpeg DD495344-4851-4F63-80C8-EEE61250B67D.jpeg 724197C1-3C75-4072-91B3-D24F2BE7C7AB.jpeg 0E96A074-216B-4AF0-BE99-5FF2803D6406.jpeg 51203648-292E-46BF-ACB1-6D0883629F14.jpeg
Where did you get them from? And has anyone else used Check?

So in which ways is FLX different from the Foot apps which allows managers to now set aside pairs for resellers?

I've seen a well-known reseller in Dallas walk off with 20+ pairs of 1s.....before the alloted time to release unclaimed pairs. I don't know how they're doing it, but don't delude yourself into thinking it doesn't happen. Managers and employees are paid off....dude even admitted he got asked to chill posting it up so they wouldn't catch heat

You cape for FLX too much.....I'll wait for your delusional response next month

Where did you get them from? And has anyone else used Check?

I was told the reason it didnt pass was because i took the pics in dark lighting with flash. I guess they want pics in natural lighting. I was told to resubmit with better lighting but I haven’t yet. I trust my local shop and believe they are real after comparisons to fakes. Honestly just wanted to see how the app works.

Unless you see something blatent I dont see, im not really tripn.

Shape is hard to determine for me until we get official pics, and people legit have in hand. I’m super interested in what is under the top layer. The color way itself is dope as hell as is, so I don’t have any intention to scratch/rub off that layer, but I’m curious.

Hmm I didn't know those 4s scraped off, it was a hard pass but maybe if the layer underneath is interesting I might be in.

Agreed. Flood the zone. Make it so that even the corny kids in class can have have 1s easily. Then go on reddit and post "HEY GUYS! I got my first pair of 1s, COOL HUH?"

I long for the day where the "cool kids"/trend hoppers decide "1s are played out now" and move on

This. Make a million of them and kill the demand.

I don't agree with selling something you don't have in hand to sell.

I also don't agree with buying something from an individual and then delaying payment because you found a better price.

You're both wrong.

same blocking as that white royal pair on the og 1s list. this pair is Orioles all day. it's a cop for me.

Back
Top Bottom