Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Trying to find another pair of 2015 Chicago but slightly used so I’m not paying $1600 plus :lol: , besides grailed and eBay, any other sites I should be checking ?

because its the black leather that has problems, not the colored ones lol
Either today or tomorrow I’ve gotta share a picture of my All-Star (Chameleon) 1s. Gawd damn the glitter fairy has attacked the sht outta them. Like sure the black parts have it, but ALSO the chameleon parts. It wipes away with my finger like dust (the glitter on the chameleon parts), but it looks like big crystal glitter. It’s gross looking.

20210111_141003.jpg

image.jpg

curious what people’s thoughts are on these. I think their fire. There were two other colors one black the other I can’t remember. 2012 release I believe.
F it I’m wearing them today Lol

Last edited:
Sail 4's are nice but I wouldn't give up those 3 shoes, well maybe the black/gold 1's lol. But the other 2 will only go up in value and out-value the sail 4's in the long run.

But will they continue to go up? Seems like Balvins are a wild card. Could go up or just stay where it is. Guavas and metallic gold 1s are my 2nd pair. So I dont mind offing them. Over time I feel like guavas may go up..metallics surely but very slowly? My size 10 Mens in the OW 4s are currently sitting at $1600.

Back
Top Bottom