• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20201228_182658.jpg
20201228_183040.jpg
20210116_221508.jpg

After the Neutral Greys, I’ll have every pair of OGs I’ve ever wanted (except for the Jordan 1 Black Toe w/ Black Tongue PE that MJ actually wore, that I’ll need one day). IMO, all the new colors would be PERFECT if they just stuck to OG color blocking (Blk/Red, Shadow (technically different from Blk/Red blocking), UNC, Black Toe (with black tongue for me, but some like the white), or Metallic) and OG materials (just full leather uppers, normal NA tongue tag, and rubber outsoles). I wouldn’t necessarily buy them all, but I don’t think JB could really go wrong just slapping different colors on these classic blockings.

But even with that, I’m open to new sht if it’s dope.

I disagree in that I think JB could also implement new tech into OG cws and improve 1s as a whole. If anything, Zooms and CMFTs have shown us that the AJ1 can be improved upon and made better, aside from simply implementation of different CWs with NA branding. Imagine a pair of Breds, Royals, or Chi’s with React/Lunar cushioning and Zoom but with the design andaesthetics of an OG 1s... I think we are getting to the point where we could realistically see a good and true implementation of this “past meets present” dynamic vs some butchered implementation like the Alpha 1s in the past.

I disagree in that I think JB could also implement new tech into OG cws and improve 1s as a whole. If anything, Zooms and CMFTs have shown us that the AJ1 can be improved upon and made better, aside from simply implementation of different CWs with NA branding. Imagine a pair of Breds, Royals, or Chi’s with React/Lunar cushioning and Zoom but with the design andaesthetics of an OG 1s... I think we are getting to the point where we could realistically see a good and true implementation of this “past meets present” dynamic vs some butchered implementation like the Alpha 1s in the past.
I totally agree with everything you’re saying. 100%. I was simply referring to the look/colorblocking. As for tech, I think it’d be SO DOPE if they used new tech in a Jordan 1 that looked no different aesthetically/build wise. Same iconic look, but more comfort.

Im not a hater, but at this moment, I will be. I hate everything about that shoe and the BS “story” behind it. It’s fukn ugly and inferior to the OG’s. Give it to celebs and make a limited quantity. The definition of hype. 🗑

edit
Caught these watching Drew Brees throw a pick.
F47FB0A6-CDCA-4FC9-AB84-45739C2284BC.jpeg

Funny to me to see basketball shoes as football cleats 😂. Hope they just didn’t throw spikes on them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom