• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
5A6D754B-14D7-4F95-9F2B-B19246D8101C.jpeg

No love for patent Black/Reds in this thread yet for some reason these are still heralded by some, even with no Hi cut and no Nike Air lol just because they're "old" i guess.

man I forgot I have these..

Joints was amazing when JB wasn’t releasing 1s but now we get a Jordan 1 every other day.

man I forgot I have these..

Joints was amazing when JB wasn’t releasing 1s but now we get a Jordan 1 every other day.

Fam it's crazy I think back to 2012 or so when we finally were getting news about Chi's, knicks and Royals coming back out (some with nike air some without). Outside of Royals everything could be had some even at sale prices.

It's crazy to see the shift. The 1 is easily the most popular Jordan now and for most of my childhood/ early adult life the XI was basically cemented in that spot.

I used to love getting so many options but I think I'm just Jordan 1 fatigued at this point. I feel like a lot of these 1s won't really be as revered a decade from now.

With that said I'd still love the parents but these have been rumored for like 2-3 years now so who knows what's really good.

yeah I had the UNC pair and my brother had the Chi pair, straight stiff cardboard patent leather, and the toebox creases eventually started cracking and flaking, wings hologram logo was foggy and yellowed. Only thing cool was the jumpman pendant which i ended up losing while rocking them :lol:

Perhaps it's fitting an a-hole was able to get a pair of this seemingly corrupt release. Draymond Green was described as that by autograph seekers because he refuses to sign and ignores fans by not making eye contact, he basically has a condescending demeanor.

All I know is my wife and I met Draymond when the Warriors were here in Seattle to play the Kings, and my brother met him on a different, separate occasion, and he was more than cool in all of our interactions. Not saying our interactions were typical (who knows?), but not gonna label based on the interactions of others either.

Back
Top Bottom