• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The death of the High OG.

For real though. What about the original colorways? Why can't we get those? All I need are the Chicago 1 and Banned 1 so I can wear those with the 3 Michael Jordan jerseys I have from his rookie year.

For real though. What about the original colorways? Why can't we get those? All I need are the Chicago 1 and Banned 1 so I can wear those with the 3 Michael Jordan jerseys I have from his rookie year.

They dangle those over our heads so they can sell more consolation prizes. Eventually, they’ll retro those and the cycle will re-start again like clockwork.

AKA “Resellers”
Pretty much, you have to move like 100 pairs in a calendar year or something like that is what their CS hit me with when I asked, I had like over 100 lifetime sales, but not in a year so I didn’t qualify, sounded like straight bs. If I make over 100 sales in your platform & you got fees off every sale, like a really good cut of my money, I should automatically qualify for instant payout forever 🤨

I was passing on Shadow 2.0’s but not that I think about it my Shadows are beat 😢 my most worn 1. I may grab the 2.0s...

BA00F497-73C4-4076-A219-56D334AE27ED.jpeg
7C5BB9C7-744D-4888-99FA-9CAEBDAED59C.jpeg
63E0AB95-53CB-423F-A09E-F0DEBF9544D2.jpeg
look nicely aged to me.

Does SX still offer early payout anymore?
To top rated/volume sellers only, not everyone.

PO
Pretty much, you have to move like 100 pairs in a calendar year or something like that is what their CS hit me with when I asked, I had like over 100 lifetime sales, but not in a year so I didn’t qualify, sounded like straight bs. If I make over 100 sales in your platform & you got fees off every sale, like a really good cut of my money, I should automatically qualify for instant payout forever 🤨

They don't offer the Early Payout option anymore even if you are a "top rated seller". It was a early beta program they did and they offered it to me when I barely had 5 sales under my name. They never removed the feature from the people that got that. But afterwards, I think they decided to not offer that program/feature to anybody else in the future. I have friends with wayyyyy higher sales/volume than me but would not be offered the early payout feature even if they ask. lol They get so jealous I have that feature when I barely sell 1-2 shoe a month and they move 5+ shoes a week on Goat.

They don't offer the Early Payout option anymore even if you are a "top rated seller". It was a early beta program they did and they offered it to me when I barely had 5 sales under my name. They never removed the feature from the people that got that. But afterwards, I think they decided to not offer that program/feature to anybody else in the future. I have friends with wayyyyy higher sales/volume than me but would not be offered the early payout feature even if they ask. lol They get so jealous I have that feature when I barely sell 1-2 shoe a month and they move 5+ shoes a week on Goat.
They still offer it fam, the correspondence that I had with them was as of late last year, hit them again & ask about it if you’re selling like that.

They still offer it fam, the correspondence that I had with them was as of late last year, hit them again & ask about it if you’re selling like that.

did you get it then? I have a few friends who sells mids in high volume and they asked them about the instant payout feature recently and they were told they no longer roll the program out to new users that didn't already have it. Also seen in a few threads on NT that talked about and didn't see anyone new get it. I had it since 2017.

AKA “Resellers”
I'm much more collector/enthusiast than reseller, but essentially it's like a trade. I'm selling a bunch of pairs I don't want to turn around and buy other pairs. Well, at least that was the initial plan, but I said fck it I'm throwing that 5k into crypto. I'll circle the wagons for them later.
My mans like... "bruh don't be stupid, you'll be able to cop all the unions you want soon when we rich off this crypto sh*t"
And I'm like... 🤔💰 "true dat"

:rofl:

Why do you skip the hole at the ankle? Just curious as I’ve seen a few others do it.

Depends, on most aj1s I don't skip that hole and lace them all the way up except the very last one up top. But since the NGs are more narrow than your standard aj1 I wanted a little more slack for comfort. Honestly i might do it with other pairs as well. I like the look and feel of it.

did you get it then? I have a few friends who sells mids in high volume and they asked them about the instant payout feature recently and they were told they no longer roll the program out to new users that didn't already have it. Also seen in a few threads on NT that talked about and didn't see anyone new get it. I had it since 2017.
No, they said I didn’t qualify, not that it was no longer offered.

I'm much more collector/enthusiast than reseller, but essentially it's like a trade. I'm selling a bunch of pairs I don't want to turn around and buy other pairs. Well, at least that was the initial plan, but I said fck it I'm throwing that 5k into crypto. I'll circle the wagons for them later.
My mans like... "bruh don't be stupid, you'll be able to cop all the unions you want soon when we rich off this crypto sh*t"

I feel like people that hoard multiples and/or simply don't wear their shoes are as annoying as resellers. I personally wear all of my shoes (unless they're listed for sale, can't get high on your own supply). I don't collect or display stuff for the sake of having and showing it. At least if you resell it to someone else they might actually throw it on foot. People that just sit on shoes they don't wear and won't sell do me no good. At least I can cop from a reseller and get something to put on my feet. I already know I'm gonna get blasted by "collectors" for this opinion :stoneface:

$5k into crypto isn’t a sizable investment either, since you could still comfortably diversify with other funds. I don’t understand people who throw ALL their money into shoes, especially since the selling fees tend to add up and you get 1099’d on total annual sales over $20k from StockX/GOAT plus the storage costs for holding that many shoes. Selling pairs is also far more of a hassle compared to buying/selling crypto/equities/options, etc. etc. I saw all of this as someone who does all of this (including keeping a bit too many shoes lol) btw haha

/rant but smart move on your part, either way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom