• Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 25 1.2%

• Total voters
Joined Oct 3, 2004
Meh

I sold mine and never regretted it 🤷‍♂️

I just looked at the resell prices, yep, I still don't regret it. I was about to say I regretted it, because I expected resell to be high with the 1 hype. Hype moved to mids, but skipped those.

Even those Chicago 2013's are going for high prices. I thought about selling mine, instead of having them as leg day kicks.
Lol so resell determines if something is fire to you. That's great man. Keep it up.

And spoon is such a cornball. 😂😐

Joined May 15, 2003
Lol so resell determines if something is fire to you. That's great man. Keep it up.

And spoon is such a cornball. 😂😐
Nah, they were meh before and meh now. I tried to like them, but I couldn't get over the checkerboard toebox.

I was saying I would regret not holding on to them longer, if resell was up, because I think I took a loss. Especially since I paid retail for the black and reds. The other pairs I think I got on sale.

Joined Jul 16, 2017
Someone said the flyknit’s are atrocious, whoa!
I gotta respectfully disagree. Jb made one very nice jeter 1.

Attachments

Joined Sep 5, 2010
438E2A2C-AD34-49FC-9F34-294A0EF13266.jpeg

i’m impressed how you guys can call a clean
CW ugly. Bruh it’s white and grey, I see ya’ll rock reverse swooshes and non OG cw 1s the standards are really not high around these parts... stop capping folks. Imagine explaining Travis 1s or any of these on Niketalk a decade ago.. hypebeasting used to be lowkey. 😞
i’ll take a thick cut leather, board lasting and the OG sculpted outsole any day, quality >>

Joined Feb 7, 2010
yet the last release was hitting $400+ out the gate

ppl don't know how to follow their own nose

my Jordan retro wishlist at the moment

grape V's
white III's
cool grey XI's

Joined Mar 9, 2013
do you guys hate the OG highs now because of the crappy colorways they put out or because it doesn't fit/feel like the 85's. Because I gotta say, the OG highs feel fine and familiar to me and the 85's feel very stiff so I'll chime in more about that once I break them in

Joined Apr 16, 2014
do you guys hate the OG highs now because of the crappy colorways they put out or because it doesn't fit/feel like the 85's. Because I gotta say, the OG highs feel fine and familiar to me and the 85's feel very stiff so I'll chime in more about that once I break them in
Honestly it’s the crappy colorways. Add that with the higher retail I’m good on 90% of the ones they release.

Then the rare occasion they give us a decent pair you’re going to catch h*ll trying to get it for retail.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now