• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My favorite non-OG Jordan 1.

I’ve been breaking these in over the past couple of weeks.
50517972-2EDF-46F0-9DB3-99016EF1C3CA.jpeg

Last edited:
100% agree on shadows being the most comfortable.
I recommend using a different insole, preferably thinner to give room for your toes. It helped me break these in without much difficulty.
I think it’s also due to the leather across the forefoot and into the tongue area - it reduces the amount of give that normally occurs. I did find after about 5 days of wearing that they stretched out quite a bit. So much so that I wish I had gone down a half size (I’m sort of in between sizes in Jordan 1s).

Man I couldn’t believe our Nike outlet had these for the low low with an extra 25% off a few years back.... I copped a few pairs hehe...

The Metallic Reds sat at a local FTA and went on sale for $129 IIRC... but they only had 1 pair of my size so I scooped that up as well

Man I couldn’t believe our Nike outlet had these for the low low with an extra 25% off a few years back.... I copped a few pairs hehe...

The Metallic Reds sat at a local FTA and went on sale for $129 IIRC... but they only had 1 pair of my size so I scooped that up as well
My outlet got both reds and navy’s for like 69.97 and i still passed.

I wasn’t into the colorway back then, now i am : lol

3944F795-ED28-4C9A-BB42-FEB3B6651370.gif

Damn you slept lol... I made sure to grab a couple of pairs whenever they had 1s in stock at the outlets....

I used to be able to find gems here and there but now I can’t find anything there anymore except for clothes.... it sucks that the resellers have what it seems like inside hook ups and are first in line and take everything because whenever I go there’s nothing but bricks!

3944F795-ED28-4C9A-BB42-FEB3B6651370.gif

Damn you slept lol... I made sure to grab a couple of pairs whenever they had 1s in stock at the outlets....

I used to be able to find gems here and there but now I can’t find anything there anymore except for clothes.... it sucks that the resellers have what it seems like inside hook ups and are first in line and take everything because whenever I go there’s nothing but bricks!
Yeah. Resellers and wanna be resellers eat everything up. So it leaves the normal consumer high and dry

Dang that’s true huh.... I don’t remember the last F&F.... I try to take advantage of the birthday coupon and stack it with mil disco....

I don’t remember the last time that I copped a pair of kicks in there.... clothes yes, shoes nope....

damn not even travis 1 highs were a draw but these hyper royals are? :lol:

I still want them tho, might have to give up the University Blue 1's. Hyper Royals >

My outlet got both reds and navy’s for like 69.97 and i still passed.

I wasn’t into the colorway back then, now i am : lol

Lol I remember getting my Metallic Navys for $80 shipped.. I regret not doubling up haha

92A21E1A-7604-427F-9A0C-EEFAB5B5D998.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom