• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Back in a simpler time.

62BDA95E-FA0A-40BC-AA40-AC89723BD804.jpeg

great shade of red

Hey Everyone! I'm a true 10.5. I'm a 10.5 in 11's, 4's, air maxes, etc. I had joran 1's in 10.5 and sold off about 10 pairs as i thought they were big. started buying size 10 jordan 1's and i like to wear them not tied and loose laced. Is it normal for my heel to come up a little when i walk? or should i move to 9.5s? thanks!

More of a lurker here, appreciate everyone giving their preference on 1's. Wondering if anyone has a pair of Royal 1's (likely the 2017) version for sale, or know someone who might? It seems the prices for these have plateaued a little bit, but this is definitely my favorite pair. Looking for a size 9.5. Thanks!

Draw for some KO’s we are in some dark *** times :lol:

Also i don’t think we are getting chicago’s for a WHILE!! This is the like the 3rd/4th time they’ve dropped a “chicago” color and added/taken something slight

These & the mids have the same color blocking with the white heel
and the mids with the black toes

Damn Nike is really doing this
They are making everything a draw
This is their “Anti-Bot” efforts and you can’t tell me otherwise :lol:

Hell even shopify has better attempts. They had a dev in actual cook groups and working with a actual top botters for those 3’s today. It’s why a lot of manuals checked out

This is their “Anti-Bot” efforts and you can’t tell me otherwise :lol:

Hell even shopify has better attempts. They had a dev in actual cook groups and working with a actual top botters for those 3’s today. It’s why a lot of manuals checked out

I couldn’t hit those iii’s & I had 1 captcha q after entering literal seconds after it opened...
All this **** is a crapshoot if you wanna keep it funky

Back
Top Bottom