Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Unds fo Yo Momma. Jk Happy Mother’s Day folk.
90D9D689-949A-4C05-9021-E475CE022C70.jpeg

Bought these right before stuff hit the fan on the East Coast last year. Never really could bring myself to wear them - something was off. Replaced the fancy laces with regular 1 laces - and I think that’s what was bothering me.

E292641E-C4AF-409F-B1B6-F5E038A91D58.jpeg

same here, it’s the materials. Offed mine not too long ago.

Had a pair, sold them for $160. Weren't in the best condition, but this is before 1s were going for crazy resale out the gate.

I wish they did all UNC blue and no red. I know it was a theme but I don't like frankenshoes.
Wore mine for the first time a week or so back and it's definitely a solid shoe in my opinion. The leather is also pretty good on my pair. Shocked people aren't rocking with them more.

migraine incoming trying to read that.

anyone got context?

also anyone try for the hyper royals on FNL?
my app never lets me in. connection issues until its too late to check my ticket.

migraine incoming trying to read that.

anyone got context?

also anyone try for the hyper royals on FNL?
my app never lets me in. connection issues until its too late to check my ticket.
my experience w/ the app is even worse

when I try to get a ticket, it takes me to the page to sign up to be a status member, click to become a status member and it confirms I am now a status member

...try to get a ticket again, takes me back to the page to sign up to be a status member

just goes in circles

Back
Top Bottom