Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So I have to say now that I have the 2.0s in hand, I tried some knockoff zoom insoles I purchased a couple years back but never used, and a pair of easyfeet, and the stock insole seems to be the best comfort/fit overall. The only other pair of 1s I have are the gym reds (b/c stupid me offloaded my bred toes from '16......biggest regret...). I have to dig out the OG insoles (I'm using sneakergearz in those), but I don't recall them being as comfortable; maybe they weren't PU like the Shadows? I recall putting them on thinking they were the most pathetically uncomfortable shoe I've ever tried on behind classic dress shoes.

Anyway, I'm not a super 1 guy, but these are very clean looking and wearable. Would love to have one of the Union 1s, however, I'm not into paying resale, so just picking up 1s that I like and can actually get at retail....Ws on all of the most recent nicely done 1s....oh well....

1090CA73-FDF1-48A9-A020-30B04A9430AC.jpeg

Suede is so nice on these , Thank you Snkrs app for early access . The excessive glue is meh

Back
Top Bottom