• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
wish hender scheme would do an aj1 already

(though might be impossible now, what with the patent or whatever it was that came about recently)

This a joke right? A “random sneaker store” had a pair of frags for sale in his size huh.

Unless this “random sneaker store” is Flight Club/RifLA…

It's possible. My friend was traveling in Europe and walked in a small mom and pop sneaker shop. They had a full size run of Jordan 1 BREDs. He bought them all and had it shipped home. The owner actually emailed him a few times more, when he couldn't sell other shoes. Another shop in San Diego had Nike Air Yeezy sitting in his shop. There was a Shiekh's that had a multiple size runs of Air Yeezys. No one knew about it. Then Foot Locker HOH was pissed off and that Shiekh's store never got anything that hyped again. It happens but it's rare.

Granted he’s using a ring light, but these look VERY off to me… what y’all think?

F2F09D04-FCA3-474E-ABD5-42392E11CE8E.png

Grail Fails!

d dot 23 d dot 23 got it. They're made of undyed and untreated vegetable tanned leather which results in a raw, natural surface. I've given them a lot of wear and some mink oil over the years, here's how they looked when I first got them nearly new about 4.5 years ago

1623846804365.png
Well done. are those the OG laces in your ? How's sizing ?

Last edited:
d dot 23 d dot 23 got it. They're made of undyed and untreated vegetable tanned leather which results in a raw, natural surface. I've given them a lot of wear and some mink oil over the years, here's how they looked when I first got them nearly new about 4.5 years ago

1623846804365.png
What was the retail on these?

Recent Uni 1s I picked up from stock x. Not happy with the stains .
What to do? Is it that big of a deal if I’m gonna wear these ?

I had a similar problem with a pair of Stussy Huaraches and a bunch of glue stains. Contact support. They will ask for a variety of pictures. They offered me the choice to send them back for a full refund or a $40 off coupon off future purchase. I took the coupon and removed the glue stains myself.

Well done. are those the OG laces in your ? How's sizing ?
They come with two sets of laces, one darker brown leather and one lighter tan flat pair. I always rocked with the leather laces as seen in the spoiler pic, but decided to swap some sail colored flats to match the midsole. IMO they fit .25 big. I'm good with my TTS, I wouldn't know about half sz down unless I tried.

Back
Top Bottom