Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Chris Gibbs personally rang me up and handed me this pair at the initial Los Angeles drop, but okay.

Maybe you’re just not used to seeing real pairs that have actually been worn?
The fact that he got the encyclopedic knowledge of fake shoes on deck :rofl: And then still got it wrong :rofl: :rofl: Mans spends all his time looking at fake sneakers online, don't even know what the real ones look like anymore. Pathetic.

cucumbercool cucumbercool Did you sell through ebay? Sneakercon is an established company now and they're the ones handling ebay's authentication process. I'm not sure if they act as legit checkers for any other private or personal entities.

The fact that he got the encyclopedic knowledge of fake shoes on deck :rofl: And then still got it wrong :rofl: :rofl: Mans spends all his time looking at fake sneakers online, don't even know what the real ones look like anymore. Pathetic.

cucumbercool cucumbercool Did you sell through ebay? Sneakercon is an established company now and they're the ones handling ebay's authentication process. I'm not sure if they act as legit checkers for any other private or personal entities.

yup, ebay. oh ok, thanks. glad someone is buying for personal

20210617_190044.jpg

these are suppper pink. i am surprised i like these so much though. no idea when and how I'll wear these but I'll try.

The Galleria Mall Footaction in Houston just got a large shipment of the McDonald's Jordan 1s in. They are going straight to the wall.
Those were a huge mass release GR. I wish they would flood the market like that we a decent OG colorway.

Edited for being a wee bit of a ****.

Last edited:
Greece is definitely on the list of spots I need to visit.
Beautiful shots.
Spent 10 days in Athens for Xmas one year. The next fall, the wife and daughter went to Santorini while the boy and I had a football trip to Dubai. That was our last trip before the pandemic hit. I was super jealous she went without us!

At the bar late night…

Something about this aesthetic excites me

Attachments

• 9913C818-C708-4590-BD36-B9F2515FCF82.jpeg
    9913C818-C708-4590-BD36-B9F2515FCF82.jpeg
    257.4 KB · Views: 297
these are fake, look at how phat that toe box is. The shape is so off. Look at the cut on the toe and go look at a retail pair. I guarantee he got these through a trade or offer up watch. Only reason I know they’re dale is because I’m repfam, I’m willing to say those are h12 factory or PK kim
Chris Gibbs personally rang me up and handed me this pair at the initial Los Angeles drop, but okay.

Maybe you’re just not used to seeing real pairs that have actually been worn?

:rofl: @ this exchange.
Not only did man expose himself for wearing replicas, he exposed himself as being a clown too :lol:. Mans was so confident with his logic talking about, "I know those are 100% fake because I wear fakes."
I need to hear what mamba23 mamba23 has to say about these "fakes" that Chris Gibbs handed to Lucky13s Lucky13s :lol:

Those were a huge mass release GR. I wish they would flood the market like that we a decent OG colorway.

Edited for being a wee bit of a ****.
if these indeed were a huge mass release I find it odd that the closest store that had them available on FLX is two and a half hours away, if I recall correctly

I don't think they were even available at the stores within my radius that were former House of Hoops Footlockers

20210617_190044.jpg

these are suppper pink. i am surprised i like these so much though. no idea when and how I'll wear these but I'll try.

I’m so mad I got exclusive access to these of all things. Now who knows when I’ll get an EA :lol:

Glad you like them though. It’s not a shoe for everyone, but I can see some people really liking it.

5C6E8441-BC85-4734-85C2-8F90E597DAC8.jpeg
Man, I really miss this 😔

My old zip in Mission Valley/San Diego.

Fashion Valley Mall HoH, was like 2 miles from the crib 😎😎😎

Anyway … Wouldn’t get crap now because of that trash-*** FLX, but FV and UTC HoH took care of your boy when I lived there and the app was poppin’.

Back
Top Bottom