Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wait!! There was a restock today? My SNRKS app didn't even show there was one.

And Zedahkicks needs to ship my damn hyper royals. Every time i get an email from them i get pissed. I just want my shoes lol.

they just shipped mine yesterday finally

AD4E5F66-B622-4DB8-B87B-5549844EFE2E.jpeg

Liking and interacting with everything on the snkrs app is finally paying off lol

Last edited:
Lol, nah it was in a case, just got ran over by a few cars by the time I got to it.

Heated, bro. Heated! Took a few trips, few weddings and just mad other random things now lost.

Wait, what, no backup? I've got Amazon Photos doing real time backup, Google Photos backing up on WiFi, and a separate DriveSync app that uploads my camera folder in real time to a Google Drive folder, then deletes those pics from my phone automatically 7 days after uploading to keep everything clean. Do these tools not existing on iOS? Sorry man...that sucks all around...pics and shoes....

Nah, it’s not. I saw Jordan develop and be tough as nails and will himself and his teammates to a ‘chip. Paul George is a soft and weak player. He will never win one without someone else taking him there like Kawhi. He doesn’t have it. Simple as that. SOFT.

You act like pippen wasn’t there.

you act like according to the chip logic bill russel is the greatest of all time

if the standard is Jordan then only Kobe is as tuff as Jordan was and some argue that.

Man’s leg exploded on the court and he came back. And he soft.

y’all call off work due to headache

Jordan is the greatest yesBut stop boomering the whole sport. If that the case just watch re runs of the last dance on repeat.

Back
Top Bottom