• UNC

Votes: 71 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 25 1.2%

• Total voters
Joined May 7, 2021
I strongly believe the Air Jordan 1 Acclimate joints in chocolate ice cream sandwich colorway should come with an extra pair of Army green laces.

Army green laces would set the ice sandwich joints on fire with a gangsta army green bomber jacket in the winter. 🔥🔥🔥

*ready to put army green laces in a pair of the ice cream sandwich chocolates joints if I snatch em*

Last edited:
Joined Feb 4, 2015
I strongly believe the Air Jordan 1 Acclimate joints in chocolate ice cream sandwich colorway should come with an extra pair of Army green laces.

Army green laces would set the ice sandwich joints on fire with a gangsta army green bomber jacket in the winter. 🔥🔥🔥

*ready to put army green laces in a pair of the ice cream sandwich chocolates joints if I snatch em*
AFCC4A51-A065-4640-A18D-861F93B498A8.gif

Joined Jun 30, 2016
I’m going to have to disagree with you here. A guy who goes out and buys pairs and sits on them to wear one day is NOT worse than a person who games the system with bots and scoops up FSRs of pairs, or gets them backdoored just to flip them at 300-1000% retail - essentially rent seeking. That person did nothing novel - he didn’t fly to Japan and source them himself. Hell, they don’t even wait outside anymore! He just soaked up the pairs to artificially drive the price higher while increasing scarcity. **** resellers and **** Nike and Adidas for letting resellers game their websites.
Didn't we see this last year with things like masks, toilet paper, hand sanitizer? A few people go in and clear the shelves so that they have a reserve "just in case." The rest that come after get nothing. If it were limited to one per person then a lot more people at least get something.

But I digress. I realize it's a lot of people out there that get joy out of something they don't use. Personally I wear every single shoe I have and cannot understand those who don't wear their shoes.

laxidasical

Supporter
Joined Jan 21, 2016
Didn't we see this last year with things like masks, toilet paper, hand sanitizer? A few people go in and clear the shelves so that they have a reserve "just in case." The rest that come after get nothing. If it were limited to one per person then a lot more people at least get something.

But I digress. I realize it's a lot of people out there that get joy out of something they don't use. Personally I wear every single shoe I have and cannot understand those who don't wear their shoes.
Different situation, and there’s laws against scalping necessities.

How many pics do we see with some ****head with a room full of a hyped shoes. That’s your problem. I live overseas where Nike releases are still botted and I can’t get even through to a cart screen and some people are pulling 5-10 pairs in a small market and putting them up for 3x before they’re even in hand. That’s the ****head I’m talking about, not the guy doubling up on his grail.

edited: because holy**** autocorrect did me wrong.

Last edited:
Joined Jun 21, 2015
Need to start wearing these more since they were starting to show signs of glitter. I let them air out for a two weeks or so and the problem seems to have fixed itself :nerd:
I have a problem with not wearing my favorites enough since I wanna keep them looking nice forever :lol:

cp.jpg

Joined Dec 13, 2016
Need to start wearing these more since they were starting to show signs of glitter. I let them air out for a two weeks or so and the problem seems to have fixed itself :nerd:
I have a problem with not wearing my favorites enough since I wanna keep them looking nice forever :lol:

cp.jpg
It’s a shoe my dude I wear everything I have no matter what it’s worth. Life is to short

Joined Jun 21, 2015
I guess that's a where a double up comes in handy, if you love the shoe enough.

Would like to eventually own enough pairs to keep a daily rotation though.
Man I wish I could've doubled up for retail.
I still don't know how I managed to snag that pair. The drop on Foot Patrol was my very last shot. I was literally on Foot Patrol checking out for 2 hours and finally about to call it an L since there's just no way somebody can check out something that hyped 2 hours after the drop. Then just as I was about to call it quits, the checkout actually goes through :lol:

Joined Jun 29, 2016
I just wish I could have been able to cop 1s when the OG or good CWs were dropping.

Only ones I even had a chance to remotely cop were the Bred Toes/Gold Toes since those dropped around tax return time. Wasn't patient enough so I bought some LeBron XVs instead.

Joined Jun 29, 2016
They Reps bro. They too new with no glitter. Pretty tho eh?
First time holding a pair in hand(even if they are reps though). The real vs fake videos on YouTube must have got some really bad fakes because these look better than those.

I showed them the StockX/GOAT prices and they immediately took them off the shelves and bumped the price to $200. :lol:

Sold about 15 mins later after that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now