• UNC

Votes: 71 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 25 1.2%

• Total voters
Joined Apr 11, 2011
They really are nice in terms of materials & OG cut. I just am being honest with myself these days and don’t think I’m going to pull them out over my thousand other 1’s…

Last edited:
Joined Sep 12, 2018
Very comfortable, but they are by far the hardest shoes I have ever put on or taken off. It took me a ridiculous amount of effort each way.
Can second this. That leather interior makes it very awkward and the tongue is stretchy so you can't really get a good grip on anything. Use a shoe horn for sure.

Joined Nov 12, 2005
Anyone know how the Flyknit 1's fit? I wanna know if they're stiff as a bone or if they're really comfortable.
They are very comfy for a AJ 1 but I just unlace them an eyelet or two and I'm good to go. I already wear my 1's kinda lose and untied so if you are type to lace your shoes snug it's more of a chore.

Joined Jun 30, 2016
LOL @ saying "Don't Sleep" as if those are some sleepers that you can find sitting in a store collecting dust. :rofl:
I dunno when the definition of "Slept on" changed but I'm late as hell. I see dudes saying it for stuff that sells out day of release but resells for "only" $250. Some dunks and SBs come to mind before any 1s, but case in point here with that nicekicks post.

Joined Jun 30, 2016
Lime green/bright green like that is one of my favorite colors. But I recognize its time and place and a tonal AJKO is not it. Not mad at it, though.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now