• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1631889423150.jpeg

How we feel about 2001s? This pic is of the pair I had 2 years ago before selling., was thinking about them yesterday. The color was great but honestly I didn't love these. Deflated midsole aside they weren't great on foot. Ankle was OD padded, leather wasn't as good as any other '01 jordans or nikes I've had, awkward kinda 3/4ths height. Then the nubuck swoosh of course didn't age well. Just wishing I had some '17s or even '13s now
Always was on a hunt for the 01' royals but settled for the 2017 version when they dropped which IMO is the best/closest to OG and cheaper than what the older retros were selling for.
The color pop on this 01' pair but the extra things that you mentioned are why it isn't higher on the list compared to the recent ideration.

It's okay, I know not to take most direct posts literally here. I probably should have mentioned separation which has happened already to one or two of my pairs.
It’s crazy, how my 85 chicago have literally no seperation at all, but my low royal toe 1 I am already seeing separation by the toe area

My Shadows arrived today.

The slits in the tongue really threw me for a loop. Never seen those before. They seem unnecessary to me.

Also the fit on the right shoe is very narrow. Much more so than any J1 I own. It feels tight as heck.

Please tell me the leather will stretch out over time.

For the love of god…please tell me that.

The slits in the tongue really threw me for a loop. Never seen those before. They seem unnecessary to me.

Also the fit on the right shoe is very narrow. Much more so than any J1 I own. It feels tight as heck.

You sure both shoes are same size and all? I wouldn't think they would be all that different of a fit if you already own some 1s.

What slits in the tongue?

Not sure if I would do that. 1s are fairly comfortable for the most part, so not sure what could be hurting him lol.

Shoe tree for me at least helps with the fit, helps it become a bit more roomier.

Back
Top Bottom