• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For my Matchy Matchy peeps...

20210916_051632.jpg
20210916_051709.jpg

:sick:

Damn...those aren’t cheap.

They have these on Amazon for 20 bux, just search shoe stretcher. They do work but from my experience you gotta let it sit for days or weeks, and the difference might not be huge. Plus it’ll look like your shoe is warped temporarily if you’re ok with that. I’d just go half a size up

I tried the freezer trick back in college with some 2001 Royals, I used our fridge in the garage and bagged it up extra so no one saw it :lol: , even then it barely made a difference. Shoes are more durable than you think

They have these on Amazon for 20 bux, just search shoe stretcher. They do work but from my experience you gotta let it sit for days or weeks, and the difference might not be huge. Plus it’ll look like your shoe is warped temporarily if you’re ok with that. I’d just go half a size up

I tried the freezer trick back in college with some 2001 Royals, I used our fridge in the garage and bagged it up extra so no one saw it :lol: , even then it barely made a difference. Shoes are more durable than you think

If I can’t stretch em, then I’m funked.

It’s an eBay purchase, so no returns.

At best I might be able to list them and get close to what I paid.

...probably a little less.

Are the prototypes limited or something? I’m trying to put in a raffle it says no stores with 100 miles to me getting them.

I guess so, plus it's only available on the FTL app. Men's sizes were only available for Hibbetts too.

That’s because the patent leather is a supposed to stay that way. When you remove the layer it looks odd IMO. Plus, isn’t the stitching different because of the different cut?

Back
Top Bottom