I want them to fit so bad.

...it’s tearing me apart inside.

39A6267D-464D-415A-A237-9D1CCE97FC77.jpeg

993104C2-AFED-4C59-9F43-3A35666EBD03.jpeg
1632594820390.png

-Clarkboy

Thank you G-ma.

Gone, but never forgotten.

I shall think of you every time the students in my elementary school tell me I have “drippy” shoes.

...apparently it’s something the kids say these days.

A45CA36C-CFCF-446A-85AC-67CBF17F0D1A.jpeg

CFAE0358-4ADF-45C7-A65B-C1E54C7BD296.jpeg

Believe it or not being in to sneakers and street wear has made it easier for me to build relationships with students. I teach high school though.

Believe it or not being in to sneakers and street wear has made it easier for me to build relationships with students. I teach high school though.

I’ll never forget the day I wore my Raging Bull 5s to school.

Strolling through the halls, hearing kids say things like “Nice shoes Mr Magoo!” and “Wow…what are those?!” was a rush unlike any I’ve experienced in many years.

I felt like Ric Flair walking to the ring at Starcade 1988.

…I felt like a god.

AC49FC37-C8F1-4816-AE14-6EA2EF49416C.jpeg

Too narrow... or enough room at the end of the toes, especially the right shoe.
this is the exact same issue I have with mine bro... right pinky toe, every time. the only thing that's done any good has been that footfitter stretcher I linked. Even sizing up doesn't do it–Nike toe boxes just be too narrow.

this is the exact same issue I have with mine bro... right pinky toe, every time. the only thing that's done any good has been that footfitter stretcher I linked. Even sizing up doesn't do it–Nike toe boxes just be too narrow.

This is the only pair of 1s i’ve had a problem with.

...the shape of these 18s is just different.

This is the only pair of 1s i’ve had a problem with.

...the shape of these 18s is just different.
ahh, I'm guessing that's why you were worried they might not be legit. every pair of ones I have is like this, although some are worse than others.

I could barely get my forefoot into my TTS Mochas. I swapped for a half size up and they still squeeze my pinky toes, but it's tolerable and I'll use the stretcher on 'em.

ahh, I'm guessing that's why you were worried they might not be legit. every pair of ones I have is like this, although some are worse than others.

I could barely get my forefoot into my TTS Mochas. I swapped for a half size up and they still squeeze my pinky toes, but it's tolerable and I'll use the stretcher on 'em.

I’m having the same concerns about my University Blue 4s.

They’re so narrow in the toe area, I wonder if going a half size up would do any good.

I’m having the same concerns about my University Blue 4s.

They’re so narrow in the toe area, I wonder if going a half size up would do any good.
hahaha, our struggles are the same dude. I legit can't wear 4s at all: I'm a TTS 10.5 and got EA to the Union 4s–grabbed an 11 hoping they're fit. nope, it's a squeeze. but I liked the pair so much I grabbed an 11.5 off GOAT, aka a FULL size up. still too narrow, and now I have like 1"+ of room at the end of the toe. they're clown shoes that still manage to be uncomfortable :emoji_confused:

And before anyone comments, yes I know my true size, I've had my feet measured. The problem is I'm dealing with EEE width
I feel you bro i have same struggle with my 12 yr old son he got some fred flintstone wide feet goin on his tts length wise is a 6y but i gota get him a 7.5 mens to fit comfortably but then looks like hes wearing skiis smh.

I feel you bro i have same struggle with my 12 yr old son he got some fred flintstone wide feet goin on his tts length wise is a 6y but i gota get him a 7.5 mens to fit comfortably but then looks like hes wearing skiis smh.
haha, at least he’s got a chance to grow into them!!

I’ll never forget the day I wore my Raging Bull 5s to school.

Strolling through the halls, hearing kids say things like “Nice shoes Mr Magoo!” and “Wow…what are those?!” was a rush unlike any I’ve experienced in many years.

I felt like Ric Flair walking to the ring at Starcade 1988.

…I felt like a god.

AC49FC37-C8F1-4816-AE14-6EA2EF49416C.jpeg
You all are too right. I’ve been a technology/STEM instructor for like 13 years, and my kicks and kicks collection have definitely been a constant in making a connection with my students, ranging from little kids to high school students. I get everything from “I’ve never seen those before, what are those,” to them thinking I’m rich because I have so many pairs (to which I then gotta explain to them the concept of building a collection over 20 years combined with being in a wheelchair which preserves pairs), to even making connections with the parents because I make these connections with their students. It’s always dope when my kicks, which have absolutely nothing to do with my job, actually add to my job in an unexpected way.

You all are too right. I’ve been a technology/STEM instructor for like 13 years, and my kicks and kicks collection have definitely been a constant in making a connection with my students, ranging from little kids to high school students. I get everything from “I’ve never seen those before, what are those,” to them thinking I’m rich because I have so many pairs (to which I then gotta explain to them the concept of building a collection over 20 years combined with being in a wheelchair which preserves pairs), to even making connections with the parents because I make these connections with their students. It’s always dope when my kicks, which have absolutely nothing to do with my job, actually add to my job in an unexpected way.

Im in STEM too I teach Comp Sci and it’s wild I’ve had the exact same conversations 😂. Always funny when the admin or other teachers ask how I get the “hard to reach” students to do well in my class. Wish I could tell them to buy some Jordan’s, listen to some rap music but I keep it to myself lol.

Well I had my Shadows authenticated by check check and they passed.

...so that’s good.

Just a different cut to the 2018s than the more recent pairs I bought.

Back
Top Bottom