Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Davey Magoo Davey Magoo I'll take them for retail.

0A26941D-8764-4229-9E9D-A44ADE784F75.gif

Im in STEM too I teach Comp Sci and it’s wild I’ve had the exact same conversations 😂. Always funny when the admin or other teachers ask how I get the “hard to reach” students to do well in my class. Wish I could tell them to buy some Jordan’s, listen to some rap music but I keep it to myself lol.
I know right?!? I stay making connections with students that other staff have trouble making such connections with. I’m always thinking to myself “I guess y’all aren’t cool enough or something.” Now if only I can convince my wife that I’m buying these shoes not for myself, but for my students and their education….:lol:

IMG_7311.JPG

left or right? I guess y'all can tell which pair I decided to UNDS first.

interesting to note is I swapped my mochas for a half size up and this pair has noticeably better quality than the other one. the smaller size felt like plastic on all the black and white panels except around the ankle collar, this pair I'd say is equal in quality to the obsidians.

Had like 3 pairs of Obsidians for retail and left another 2 unpicked up because I didn't feel like making the drive that day. Still regret that decision. Same thing with Turbo Greens.

IMG_7311.JPG

left or right? I guess y'all can tell which pair I decided to UNDS first.

interesting to note is I swapped my mochas for a half size up and this pair has noticeably better quality than the other one. the smaller size felt like plastic on all the black and white panels except around the ankle collar, this pair I'd say is equal in quality to the obsidians.

I really want a pair of Mochas.

...but $500 is outrageous.

Literally copped the same sz. Luckily I saw it was Womens sizes while in line, carted my actual sz, and cooked. Want to see them in person, box & presentation seen legit. Wanted to go after the 15's but I just couldn't get myself to cop those monstrosities LOL
Let's go bro haha

I'm hoping it went thru for me waiting on email, CC flagged it

Slatt slatt 1's

I actually went for the 15's first and my size sold out in line. after getting through the queue i went back and added the ajko and it let me right through to checkout.

Literally copped the same sz. Luckily I saw it was Womens sizes while in line, carted my actual sz, and cooked. Want to see them in person, box & presentation seen legit. Wanted to go after the 15's but I just couldn't get myself to cop those monstrosities LOL

those 15’s are awful. I did cop a 13 mens in the 1’s.

honeslty wish more releases would work this smooth. Might be because most are going after but still, worked great for me LOL. Even switching sizes with less than a minute left on the counter LOL

Back
Top Bottom