Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn, I copped 28 pairs of 1"s from this year so far. Plan on copping another 5-7 of the planned releases. I had the OG Neutral Grey highs but got rid of them for the lows instead. I need to stop.
Gotcha. Was only considering OG highs. None of the future releases are for me personally, but I can appreciate the Handcrafted AJ1.
I don’t 1 Lows at all, so I’m only considering Highs. I forgot about the AMM 1s. They’re dope. I’ll give the most minimal effort for them, but not tripping if I miss. Already have the Maroon 6s, and the Maroon (“Red Mahogany”) 420 Dunk SB Lows from 2004 So I really don’t need the AMMs as they’d be redundant IMO amongst two other shoes that are also mainly off white (or in the case of the SBs more beige) with hits of burgundy/maroon.

8072DA02-B4E2-4E81-B824-68B0B0578EB7.jpeg

Unless there’s something I don’t know about, I’m literally gonna end 2021 having only got the Neutral Grey ‘85s, of which I doubled up, and the Trav x Frag 1 Highs. Nothing else this year has moved me personally. There have been some aight pairs, but nothing else that I wanted or needed.

Similar over here. I haven't kept a single pair of highs from 2021 now that I think of it. I definitely should have kept a pair of the University 1's but besides that, I don't feel like I messed out on much. Only 1's I have from this year will be the starfish lows when they come in.

Back
Top Bottom