Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I always thought the UNC 1's this year were tough because they're basically Chicago UNCs.. which is why I love them but always felt it should've been leather. They will never be UNC 1's but I never saw them that way.

And as far as quality, those joints came correct. They're literally as good as SBB's. But overall 1's this year were poop. Even the PL Black/Reds look a little lack luster for some reason. Still copping though.

This thread probably gonna get a kick outta this. :rofl: :rofl:
39:10 mark of this Complex Podcast with Gentry. Mans with the burner account :lol:

Don’t worry, Gentry, I still hate you. Even your reasoning for not using Nike Air is dumb from an old collector as myself. Even older collectors want to wear NEW wearable Jordans with Nike Air. Glad this dude is gone or leaving.

They’re better imo.

B9B62D45-4776-4CC5-AA4D-B84157761A53.jpeg
BDA9A892-5395-496F-BA6F-FEE1A5B0FE19.jpeg

Blasphemy……

I prefer the shade of blue on the 2021s by far.

And I like the black swoosh and the black laces as well. It’s classic Chicago colorblocking. Can’t go wrong.

…I’m fine if I have to stand on my own with this one.

F29BD954-011C-4ECD-B3DA-ED83618AA84B.gif

Not a hot take at all. Uni’s look better than UNC in my opinion also and I bet half the reason people saying UNC are better are just stuck with the its an OG notion.

That being said, weak year for 1’s for sure.

Has anyone ever bought a pair of Jordan 1s with the lace bag on the right foot?

Pretty sure all the pairs I bought had them on the left...
Screenshot_20211127-053133_GOAT.jpg
Screenshot_20211127-053139_GOAT.jpg

I prefer the shade of blue on the 2021s by far.

And I like the black swoosh and the black laces as well. It’s classic Chicago colorblocking. Can’t go wrong.

…I’m fine if I have to stand on my own with this one.

F29BD954-011C-4ECD-B3DA-ED83618AA84B.gif
Not a hot take at all. Uni’s look better than UNC in my opinion also and I bet half the reason people saying UNC are better are just stuck with the its an OG notion.

That being said, weak year for 1’s for sure.
Agreed, I’m not a fan of the shade of blue used on the OGs. Although I do prefer the colorblocking of the OG to the new UNCs

That’s hilarious Gentry has/had a NT burner account defending himself. Adds to his clown reputation. Also it doesn’t surprise me- definitely remember some random accts blindly defending the dude and people “jokingly” saying stuff like “is that you Gentry?”
🤣

Back
Top Bottom