Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Has anyone ever bought a pair of Jordan 1s with the lace bag on the right foot?

Pretty sure all the pairs I bought had them on the left...
Screenshot_20211127-053133_GOAT.jpg
Screenshot_20211127-053139_GOAT.jpg

These look so great on feet.

Resell isn’t that bad either.

Really underrated shoe imo.

…best $325 I’ve spent so far.

Agreed, I’m not a fan of the shade of blue used on the OGs. Although I do prefer the colorblocking of the OG to the new UNCs
So that shade from the OGs is team accurate for that time period. The pantone of UNC blue has changed a number of times over the years. The color looks weird now compared with modern UNC gear but once upon a time it was accurate.

Do you think that stuffing a Jordan 1 with lots of paper towels and leaving it like that for a few weeks or a month would have any significant affect on the fit or the leather?

...or is that a waste of time?

Does this look right to y’all?

Is it normal for some Jordan 1s to be slightly taller than others?

I don’t know. I’m ignorant on that.

University Blues on the left…Hyper Royals on the right.

…Earl the Clown in the back.

EF0297E3-D8F6-4546-980A-B8234F19641A.jpeg

Have you worn the Hyper Royals yet? Not sure if that would matter, but that's my only guess to why it might seem that the University Blues sit lower.

Going to compare my pairs for the hell of it.

Have you worn the Hyper Royals yet? Not sure if that would matter, but that's my only guess to why it might seem that the University Blues sit lower.

Going to compare my pairs for the hell of it.

Worn the Hypers a couple times.

They fit much nicer than the Blues.

So that shade from the OGs is team accurate for that time period. The pantone of UNC blue has changed a number of times over the years. The color looks weird now compared with modern UNC gear but once upon a time it was accurate.
Understood. I’m older than most in here. Born and bred unc fan. I still don’t like the shade of blue.

The White/Red 2s have more than doubled in price already. Haven't really looked on the effect on the other releases.

Pollens take 21'

Agreed.

Love the old UNC shade, looks so unique and vibrant in real life. I prefer it to the current shade they use.

I like how he didn't deny he was ruining classics.

:lol: I know right?
Just goes to show that Nike execs absolutely know what people want and intentionally choose to not give it to them to drum up hype and value.. Like that bit about him intentionally removing the "Nike Air" on the back to reward people who already own the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom