Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ugh exposed foam on my Volt Golds is already yellowing horribly. These are less than a year old and DS, mind you:

52DEB0DB-B46D-47CC-B274-5492BC308418.jpeg

A91D5F16-A981-44D9-901E-18D3A1C153F8.jpeg
7FF31240-C0D8-4006-B65B-2C6562AC10CD.jpeg

I mean it is exposed foam and these dropped January last year yellowing was inevitable wether you wore them or not lol

Can’t believe these came out in 2015
96EECE3E-DD7B-4DC7-865C-BFAD5CFF3566.jpeg

i remember when everyone was snatching these up on discount to be used for customs. some really good work came out of that era.

i also remeber when laser print was pretty widly regarded as dope back when we only got a few retro a year. i still think its dope when done right. The those ones were one of the examples of it being done right.

Went ahead and copped Pollens on ebay for $5 over retail. Bought metallic purps for the same price earlier this year so I figured I should do the same for these since I wanted them more. Dude only has 2 feedback, but going by resell prices I doubt these were heavily bootlegged.

I would want the box, but at the same time, the box is nothing special.
I wouldn't mind if the box is included tbh, I've been buying a lot of sneakers recently that don't have the original boxes anymore, so having it would be a nice change of pace :lol:

Still though, if I'll be able to find someone who makes custom boxes here in the PH, I'd hit them up asap

I guarantee anyone who has these also own a pair of bloodlines Defiant red couture

bloodlines make for good customs and at least the quality is not as bad as the cardboard materials on the Defiants

Yeah, unlike 99% of people, apparently, I actually liked the cw but the yellowing on the upper is going to look awful. Exposed foam on the entire upper ankle area was a terrible design choice.

well the good news is that the foam is gonna yellow to match the yellow heel panel lol. But that volt wings panel ruins it a lot more than the foam material IMO

Back
Top Bottom