• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
AA6DD006-989F-4BDD-BB17-58A2F8F80859.gif

You’re literally on a forum where other human males discuss other human males shoes/clothes/etc :lol:

Always get a chuckle out of those kind of comments lol

The quality on the 2.0's irked me to death. I wanted to like them, but that chalky grey was an eye sore. Plus the leather was stiff.
The all over is a nice touch for me on the Rebellionaires and it actually came out well.. I didn't like them when I saw images of them online, but in person It sat well with me. The graffiti doesn't bother me as much, the same way the Laser printing on the White/red IV's didn't. I liked those too.
I'm also a big fan of the Jordan 23s haha.
Did u just try to compare laser 4s to marc echoes? I can't let you get that off, b. 😡😤

Buy em off GOAT, or wait for the inevitable 85 mold retro. Only thing is, who knows how long that's gonna take.? There's been 4 '85 releases so far, and only 1 has been an OG colorway.

Amiri (skinny) denim which youre referring to isnt even in. :sick:
This is what YOU apparently don't comprehend... YOU don't get to decide what's "in" for anyone except YOU! What's "in" is subjective. Case in point, you saying amiri isn't "in," yet all the celebs and rappers are wearing it. Therefore all the regular cats are rocking it, spending their last on it. All the trap stars are wearing it. This implies that it's "in." YOU are the "random internet guys" I'm speaking of that literally no one listens to. This example of amiri (which is obviously "in" right now) is why I don't follow trends. Amiri is an expensive fad that won't last.

This is what YOU apparently don't comprehend... YOU don't get to decide what's "in" for anyone except YOU! What's "in" is subjective. Case in point, you saying amiri isn't "in," yet all the celebs and rappers are wearing it. Therefore all the regular cats are rocking it, spending their last on it. All the trap stars are wearing it. This implies that it's "in." YOU are the "random internet guys" I'm speaking of that literally no one listens to. This example of amiri (which is obviously "in" right now) is why I don't follow trends. Amiri is an expensive fad that won't last.

Cause Lil Baby is at the forefront of fashion. :lol:

Crazy how youre trying to make a point using Amiri skinnies when skinnies been dead for years. I dont say whats in or not, trends come and go thats just how fashion works. Whats in is actually not subjective believe it or not. :lol: Now, can you still be presentable/clean wearing whatever you want, skinnies or jorts (to an extent) and if thats where your issue lies then you def are out of whack bruv.

I roll my eyes when someone says they don’t care what other people think. We all care about what other people think...it’s just a matter of to what degree. Some care more than others.

…the only people who legitimately don’t care about other people’s opinions are psychopaths.

1A10B28C-0A8B-46C3-9067-8B7BB22B422F.gif

Last edited:
Well, some folks do wear some wild ****... some folks also have no coordination, so regardless what they wear, its not gonna look good if the entire outfit isnt put together right. Thats a whole other discussion tho.

Amiri and Philipp Plein is all I wear

I roll my eyes when someone says they don’t care what other people think. We all care about what other people think...it’s just a matter of to what degree. Some care more than others.

…the only people who legitimately don’t care about other people’s opinions are psychopaths.

View attachment 2971116
I can’t speak for everyone but when you’re old enough to have kids of your own, your perspective will probably change.

So what's currently in? Not being snarky, genuinely curious.

Eh theres alot depending which fashion “type” youre into. To keep it as relevant as possible, sticking to more streetwear as thats what imma assume people into sneakers like, its oversized tops still and wider or straight type bottoms. Some people are into different type “looks” like the workwear look, Carharrt type look with loose double knee pants. Some are into wide trousers, with oversized sweaters, kinda like Acne Studios/Ami looks.

Theres alot man. Its easier to say whats not “in”.

Denim shorts AND Girbauds?! Lawdd have mercy im skeeting myself.

On the real some brands do come back, Evisu kinda back, that Palace collab they had was cool too. Diesel coming back strong. True Religion trying to make a comeback but they aint really pushing through. :lol:

Cause Lil Baby is at the forefront of fashion. :lol:

Crazy how youre trying to make a point using Amiri skinnies when skinnies been dead for years. I dont say whats in or not, trends come and go thats just how fashion works. Whats in is actually not subjective believe it or not. :lol: Now, can you still be presentable/clean wearing whatever you want, skinnies or jorts (to an extent) and if thats where your issue lies then you def are out of whack bruv.
When have I used the word "skinnies?" You keep throwing that in there and I don't know why. I'm talking amiri in general whether it's hats, denim, tees, hoodies, etc. Yall saying it's dead, yet I see all the ballers, rappers, trap stars, etc all still wearing it.

Eh theres alot depending which fashion “type” youre into. To keep it as relevant as possible, sticking to more streetwear as thats what imma assume people into sneakers like, its oversized tops still and wider or straight type bottoms. Some people are into different type “looks” like the workwear look, Carharrt type look with loose double knee pants. Some are into wide trousers, with oversized sweaters, kinda like Acne Studios/Ami looks.

Theres alot man. Its easier to say whats not “in”.
To me, NONE of what you said is "in." TO ME! And it damn sure ain't timeless. Based on your comment, social media influencers dictate to you what's "in." I don't follow them. I don't wear baggy or wide denim and I don't wear "skinnies." I wear denim that FITS! Yall are on a perpetual hamster wheel, chasing trends.

When have I used the word "skinnies?" You keep throwing that in there and I don't know why. I'm talking amiri in general whether it's hats, denim, tees, hoodies, etc. Yall saying it's dead, yet I see all the ballers, rappers, trap stars, etc all still wearing it.

Ballers, rappers and trap stars are the forefront of fashion? :lol:

Some of them the worst dressed individuals ever. I can pull up 100 Lil Baby fits and they all trash.

EC7871C4-289C-4428-A31C-484D861ED514.jpeg

Some rappers dabble more in fashion and pull off looks, Offset for example. Shai from
OKC the best dressed dawg in the league. :pimp:

5D9A5E3D-D9FF-42C0-8214-F8A68FE15937.jpeg

FC8574E1-E4D9-4A38-86B8-420AF2006303.jpeg

Attachments

• 41A35252-ECB9-41C1-8225-939AE6497D31.jpeg
    41A35252-ECB9-41C1-8225-939AE6497D31.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
F it. Let’s just go back to the 4XL white tees and girbaud jeans with da strap era. Heck fitteds been back for for a couple years.
This is another thing, when the hell did fitteds go outta style and who determined that? I never stopped wearing fitteds and I never been into trucker hats or adjustable baseball caps. Just like Jay-Z said jerseys were outta style and cats listened. I'll ALWAYS wear AUTHENTIC sports jerseys of my favorite athletes no matter who says what is in or outta style.

Back
Top Bottom