Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don't see the hate on Jaythesneakerguy. He's just a modern day hipster @dalitso.

At the end of the day, I appreciate people who post their fits with kicks. Whether it's my style or not, I enjoy to see the kicks with different lighting, angles, etc. It can help make the decision whether to pull the trigger or not.
Envy breeds hate... Jay is arguably the flyest dude on the gram. It hurts a lot of dudes' souls that they can't put a fit together like my mans.

Like who else is gonna pull off that fit with those shoes? No one but Jay :pimp:

Last edited:
We using boxes as accessories now :pimp:

E1EF2836-0903-44B2-BDA8-3308D4AA0F26.jpeg

Yea, they're pretty garbage and underwhelming for sure. Ppl are just desperate for CHIs and therefore willing to accept any trash jordan brand offers. Of course, jordan is well aware of this.
How so? Besides the gimmicky cracking, which can easily be altered, its the same shoe?

jay is cool w/me

Y’all think his matchy matchy style is somewhat regional? I used to live in Atlanta and I remember when I came across him a couple years back for some reason I just figured he was an Atlanta cat

There’s definitely a regional aspect to it, I think there’s an age aspect to it as well.

I think ultimately there’s a question of how much folks want to stand out with their fits and who they want to stand out too.

Copped 2017s off SX. My pair from Snkrs has blue insole threading, this from SX does not and the box is a different size. 🙄

Attachments

• ED1E6C51-E6A9-48D5-9E10-20924E0C9857.jpeg
    ED1E6C51-E6A9-48D5-9E10-20924E0C9857.jpeg
    281.5 KB · Views: 41
  • A0A73EAC-03BE-42BC-9E8B-D20A9DC7E8A7.jpeg
    A0A73EAC-03BE-42BC-9E8B-D20A9DC7E8A7.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 635793AD-BAED-4195-920E-E72352CC0045.jpeg
    635793AD-BAED-4195-920E-E72352CC0045.jpeg
    258.5 KB · Views: 179
Copped 2017s off SX. My pair from Snkrs has blue insole threading, this from SX does not and the box is a different size. 🙄
You would think that by now dudes would leave sx alone. Hit them up and ask for a refund or have them verify that your pair is really real.

I’mma chalk all this back and forth fit talk, and caping for who is or isn’t the “flyest,” as y’all just joking. As to be expected, this thread has its moments unfortunately, but this is just getting goofy.

I’mma chalk all this back and forth fit talk, and caping for who is or isn’t the “flyest,” as y’all just joking. As to be expected, this thread has its moments unfortunately, but this is just getting goofy.

Yes, this thread has derailed with dumb and redundant discussions/debates about how to dress the last few days when it's supposed to be a thread about the Jordan 1 High. Too many fashion police on here.

Dont you unnecessarily hate on random things? James Wiseman holding the trophy, Jayson Tatum growing out his hair and beard and what he also wears.

Aite man. :lol:

Yall never played team sports? :smh:

Hes part of the team. End of story. They contribute outside of just playing the games.

These past few pages ruined my weekend. Thanks guys.

You shouldn't talk about others hating when you're one of the biggest haters on this site. You always hate on someone or try to criticize them when it doesn't align with your preference or ideology.

You like to bring up crap that is irrelevant to a specified thread. You stay fixated on things I posted about in different threads that related to the topic like you're a fan of mine. You actually rehashed context that was deleted twice in other threads.

Ruined your weekend? You contributed to the derailment of this thread with posts that were irrelevant to the Jordan 1 High.

Back to this thread topic of the Jordan 1 High...

Is this one a priority for any of y'all?

Yes, this thread has derailed with dumb and redundant discussions/debates about how to dress the last few days when it's supposed to be a thread about the Jordan 1 High. Too many fashion police on here.

You shouldn't talk about others hating when you're one of the biggest haters on this site. You always hate on someone or try to criticize them when it doesn't align with your preference or ideology.

You like to bring up crap that is irrelevant to a specified thread. You stay fixated on things I posted about in different threads that related to the topic like you're a fan of mine. You actually rehashed context that was deleted twice in other threads.

Ruined your weekend? You contributed to the derailment of this thread with posts that were irrelevant to the Jordan 1 High.

Back to this thread topic of the Jordan 1 High...

Is this one a priority for any of y'all?

I “hate”and bring the lulz. You...youre just weird.

Box size is weird but different color insole stitching def happens on some 1s. Off white UNC’s can have Black, white, red, blue, or silver footbed stitching. Not sure how many variations can exist for other releases

The matchy matchy God doesn't miss when it comes to 1s

These shoes are terrible but only Jay can make them work. It's like the sneaker God's put him on earth to show us all how to properly rock our kicks. We are not worthy :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom