Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IDK...the more I see these, the more I think the whole concept is just stupid and they look lame. I like my shoes crispy new and this is not it. Will probably shoot my shot on SNKRS at seeing them in-hand, take the L and move on.
It’s what Nike does. They fix things that aren’t broken.

20220801_190751.jpg

I got bamboozled many years ago buying a couple foamposites used, I thought they were vnds. Pearls and eggplants. When they arrived they smelled horrific….. I remember I put em in my garage and they stunk up the whole joint. I put dryer sheets and let them air out, but I definitely had no intention to wear them. I think I was just gonna see if I could get the odor gone and get rid of them. I can’t remember what I did with them, it was well over 10 yrs ago. Foams were the dumbest thing to buy because once they’ve been used, they could’ve been worn 50x and they look the same lol

I’d rather pay the premium for a Deadstock pair. But I’ll still go for a vnds pair if price is right and I’m 1000% confident they’re worn 1-3x. Which in this social media day and age there’s plenty of those.

I got bamboozled many years ago buying a couple foamposites used, I thought they were vnds. Pearls and eggplants. When they arrived they smelled horrific….. I remember I put em in my garage and they stunk up the whole joint. I put dryer sheets and let them air out, but I definitely had no intention to wear them. I think I was just gonna see if I could get the odor gone and get rid of them. I can’t remember what I did with them, it was well over 10 yrs ago. Foams were the dumbest thing to buy because once they’ve been used, they could’ve been worn 50x and they look the same lol

I’d rather pay the premium for a Deadstock pair. But I’ll still go for a vnds pair if price is right and I’m 1000% confident they’re worn 1-3x. Which in this social media day and age there’s plenty of those.

i still give vnds shoes i buy a good cleaning. buying specilaty stuff is always over priced but atleast reshovinator makes it easy to deep clean shoes. most shoes will survive a cold wash cycle without any major issues.

I'm actually surprised how many people purchase customs since fakes are looked down upon even if the quality exceeds the brands. I've customized stuff before tbh.

i think theres enough nuance there to differentiate what vibemakerlab is doing vs your standard mass produced reps. IDK if i buy the whole hand made shtick, i think hes got a factory just like everyone else. but he is making a higher quality product that isnt currently on the market otherwise. So id still cop. still definitely violating copyright/IP though for sure :lol:

i think theres enough nuance there to differentiate what vibemakerlab is doing vs your standard mass produced reps. IDK if i buy the whole hand made shtick, i think hes got a factory just like everyone else. but he is making a higher quality product that isnt currently on the market otherwise. So id still cop. still definitely violating copyright/IP though for sure :lol:
Considering how the 2 products are viewed so differently I wonder why bootleggers don't just call theirs customs :rofl:

there may be a difference but they're still fake.

jb/nike needs to get dude on the phone though

Back
Top Bottom