Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They did take away Blends’ account a few years ago. Not sure why, but it must have been something…also noticed that Commonwealth hasn’t had a Nike account in a minute. You probably gotta do something extremely egregious to lose an account these days. Nike got resellers and backdoorers in their own HQ and shipping centers.
Nope. Nike just does that. Skaters/skate shop owners hated nike SB in the early days because of how they as a giant corporation would hold small skateshops to incredibly high sales standards in order to push their products. Other small skate companies suffered as a result. 15+ years later they come out with the orange label line as a way "saying “Thank You” to the shops that inspire generation after generation to go out and skate every day." :smh:

Various links about Nike cutting ties with wholesalers and businesses:

Many many more articles out there that are behind paywalls. If you google stuff like 'nike mom and pop' or 'store loses nike account' you can find em.

BTW , Unloved 1s said OG colorways on the OG High mold are done for the foreseeable future. You can expect remixes and gimmicks (hence the reimagined series), but OG colors with no BS are going on the 85 molds. Fine by me, I got every OG color released during this remastered era besides the red metallics.

Only plan to rebuy Chi, Bred, Royal, & Black Toe in the 85 mold.

They did take away Blends’ account a few years ago. Not sure why, but it must have been something…also noticed that Commonwealth hasn’t had a Nike account in a minute. You probably gotta do something extremely egregious to lose an account these days. Nike got resellers and backdoorers in their own HQ and shipping centers.

They got caught backdooring :lol:

Nike does stuff like this occasionally if you’re active on the app (respond to posts, hashtags, etc). They sent me some signed Griffey 1s like a month or so ago.

“Occasionally”

1660591337687.gif

That’s dope though 🔥

hmm… gotta see em in person but i’m a little underwhelmed with the red leather ? 🤔

if they going for the stuck in a basement look shouldn’t the red leather be more touched up?

917ECCD7-3B54-4866-A703-0F19C37E306D.jpeg

“Occasionally”

1660591337687.gif

That’s dope though 🔥
LOL ong! My Nike+ app says I've been a member since 2009 and I've only received two free things during that time: a free running shirt back in like 2010, and these recent signed Griffey Max 1s.

BTW , Unloved 1s said OG colorways on the OG High mold are done for the foreseeable future. You can expect remixes and gimmicks (hence the reimagined series), but OG colors with no BS are going on the 85 molds. Fine by me, I got every OG color released during this remastered era besides the red metallics.

Only plan to rebuy Chi, Bred, Royal, & Black Toe in the 85 mold.

Myself and quite a few other members up here has been saying this as early as late 2020/early 2021.

The writing been on the wall for a while.

85s are garbage and just another gimmick. The youtuber who cuts open the shoes clearly showed this.
"Remastered" >> "85s"

its also super ironic how strict nike/JB used to be with those mom and pop accounts. i remember shops would lose their accounts when they would drop shoes a week or two before release for an extra $50. now the backdoors from tier zeros all the way down to local footlockers are wide open and theyre just getting more flagrant with it.
You've already alluded to the fact that Nike backdoors it's own product :lol: I cant wait until that **** comes out! Cutting off people's livelihood for backdooring and then doing it yourself is some Henry Ford level of industrial gangsterism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom