Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It's a Chicago colorway, but not an OG Chicago colorway.
LiquidHotEyra-max-1mb.gif

Far be it from me to argue with Chris Carter in a wife beater.

…that’s a losing argument.

But just one quick question:

Let’s assume that the reimagined Royals come out and they’re made with a mostly suede upper, like the early mock-ups are suggesting. If you didn’t already own a pair of Royals and you bought the reimagineds, would you tell people that you own the Royals 1s?

Because in my personal opinion, those are different shoes.

…even if the basic colorblocking is the same.

Let’s assume that the reimagined Royals come out and they’re made with a mostly suede upper, like the early mock-ups are suggesting. If you didn’t already own a pair of Royals and you bought the reimagineds, would you tell people that you own the Royals 1s?

That’s comparing apples to oranges.

The LNF 1s weren’t a completely different material than the other Chicago’s

That’s comparing apples to oranges.

The LNF 1s weren’t a completely different material than the other Chicago’s
Cracked leather may not be as different as suede, but it’s still different.

Cracked sail-colored leather and an aged midsole vs smooth white leather and a white midsole.

Plus the cracked white look on top of the ankle.

They‘re similar looking shoes, but also different enough.

…but that’s just my opinion.

5EAFEC4C-2494-46B1-A2C4-265559B62CC8.jpeg

Added a couple hundred to my war chest.

Trying to decide between the Bred Toes and the Lost & Founds for my next stop in the Davey Magoo "Make a Wish World Tour."

...thoughts?

Buy whatever you want man - I don't think anyone on these boards cares. You're asking for opinions too much on what to do with YOUR money

Yeah I like those joints.

Plenty of Mocha 2.0 comments gonna be coming from all directions. I can live with the tag; it'd go well when I wear any gold jewelry

Unlvd said there's a possibility the reimagined Royals come in that same leather/suede setup. I'd much prefer that over a fully suede rendition.

1s are dead. Nothing, but 🗑 colorways consistently.
I
Buy whatever you want man - I don't think anyone on these boards cares. You're asking for opinions too much on what to do with YOUR money

Plenty of Mocha 2.0 comments gonna be coming from all directions. I can live with the tag; it'd go well when I wear any gold jewelry

Unlvd said there's a possibility the reimagined Royals come in that same leather/suede setup. I'd much prefer that over a fully suede rendition.
It really bothers me that you don't care about the shoes that I buy.

I've always been there for you.

...even in the darkest times.

You have a VERY valid point here. In this scenario, the Mystic Blue lows are closer to Royal 1 lows than these Reimagined Royal 1s would be to actual Royal 1s.

My pair from stockx came in. :smh:
20230318_200106.jpg
20230318_200237.jpg
20230318_200119.jpg
20230318_200128.jpg
20230318_200124.jpg
20230318_203856.jpg
Since it's stockx related....

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/st...rstw&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

So dude bought 60 pairs from Zadehkicks who bought from stockx and of those 60 pairs, 38 pairs were fakes/reps.... Myself and a few others were kicked out the zadeh thread for telling folks this man was selling reps :smh: and to make matters worse is the dudes who were buying in bulk from zadeh were selling them right to stockx so it was a continuous cycle of fakes being pushed.
.. your DS shoes clearly being worn should be the least of your problems, better go legit check them joints fam. Also shout-out to WASHED KING WASHED KING for bringing this to my attention and vegetaray123 vegetaray123 for the info he dropped in the other thread.... There was one cat on here who kept recommending zadeh to people and defended dude even after he got caught in the jam, I think his name is texaszillo or something like that. I wonder if he's still gonna ride for his Daddy.

A5RyfXe.gif

Since it's stockx related....

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/st...rstw&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

So dude bought 60 pairs from Zadehkicks who bought from stockx and of those 60 pairs, 38 pairs were fakes/reps.... Myself and a few others were kicked out the zadeh thread for telling folks this man was selling reps :smh: and to make matters worse is the dudes who were buying in bulk from zadeh were selling them right to stockx so it was a continuous cycle of fakes being pushed.
.. your DS shoes clearly being worn should be the least of your problems, better go legit check them joints fam. Also shout-out to WASHED KING WASHED KING for bringing this to my attention and vegetaray123 vegetaray123 for the info he dropped in the other thread.... There was one cat on here who kept recommending zadeh to people and defended dude even after he got caught in the jam, I think his name is texaszillo or something like that. I wonder if he's still gonna ride for his Daddy.

A5RyfXe.gif
Are those Royals?

Back
Top Bottom