• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Are those Royals?
Screenshot_20230322-105547.png

Since it's stockx related....

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/st...rstw&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

So dude bought 60 pairs from Zadehkicks who bought from stockx and of those 60 pairs, 38 pairs were fakes/reps....

A5RyfXe.gif

This isn't at all how that went, but I know you're on a mission to tell others "I told you so"

In an interview with Complex, Kim says that he’d bought a batch of 62 Air Jordan 1s from StockX last year as an investment.

This isn't at all how that went, but I know you're on a mission to tell others "I told you so"
So stockx sold a batch of 1s where over 50% of the shoes were fakes, correct? Stockx is/was zadeh's plug, correct? Are we saying zadeh didn't sell fakes? And this isn't about me telling anyone anything, my "I told you" came when the feds did a sweep on that bum. Your boy sold fakes, accept it.

Do reps come with glitter on them? I have a legit pair I got on release day that I wear. I didn't have time to compare. I literally drove home from work to make sure all my shoes I ordered arrived. All my time was spent trying to figure out how to return these.

Were you successful at least?
Yes and no. I had to reduce the picture quality to potato and I don't even know which ones I sent. All it would give me was the file number. And when I went to compare it would wipe out some stuff. So I just sent what I had and hoped they made it all through.

So stockx sold a batch of 1s where over 50% of the shoes were fakes, correct? Stockx is/was zadeh's plug, correct? Are we saying zadeh didn't sell fakes? And this isn't about me telling anyone anything, my "I told you" came when the feds did a sweep on that bum. Your boy sold fakes, accept it.
I replied to exactly what you wrote.

1. Yes, stockX sold that buyer a batch of over 50% fakes.
2. Zadeh admittingly bought sneakers from SX so yes there is a high likelihood that he went on to resell fake sneakers sourced from SX.

I don't really care what Zadeh sold nor is he my boy. However, it's clear that you have are deadset on proving your point. You clearly inserted Zadeh in your initial post. I quoted the complex article where the buyer himself said he bought from SX directly. I'm not sure why you would insert Zadeh unless unless you have a motive (which you clearly do).

“The same transcript features the revelation that another batch of fake sneakers Nike’s focused on in the lawsuit came from Zadeh Kicks, the infamous Oregon reseller whose Ponzi-scheme-style sneaker business collapsed in 2022.”
Once again this isn't what you initially posted. This is a separate incident not the specific incident of 60 sneakers that you mentioned in your first post.

Last edited:
Once again this isn't what you initially posted. This is a separate incident not the specific incident of 60 sneakers that you mentioned in your first post.
My initial post was me paraphrasing another poster's post. If it was misinformation then my bad but the point stands. Zadeh was selling reps as myself and many others stated all along. I'm glad we can finally put the debate to rest.

I replied to exactly what you wrote.

1. Yes, stockX sold that buyer a batch of over 50% fakes.
2. Zadeh admittingly bought sneakers from SX so yes there is a high likelihood that he went on to resell fake sneakers sourced from SX.

I don't really care what Zadeh sold nor is he my boy. However, it's clear that you have are deadset on proving your point. You clearly inserted Zadeh in your initial post. I quoted the complex article where the buyer himself said he bought from SX directly. I'm not sure why you would insert Zadeh unless unless you have a motive (which you clearly do).
You typed all this to agree that he's selling fakes? Here's a tip... If you don't care about certain things or topics like you're claiming with this one then you should probably refrain from discussing em bruh. I'm not your people, save the passive aggressiveness for your girl.

Yes and no. I had to reduce the picture quality to potato and I don't even know which ones I sent. All it would give me was the file number. And when I went to compare it would wipe out some stuff. So I just sent what I had and hoped they made it all through.
So did you ultimately get your money back? If not I would file a chargeback to your CC. You’ll get banned from StockX but honestly why even bother with the service if they are trying to get you to hold the bag with a fake pair of sneakers.

I am still waiting to hear back from them. They sent me an email stating it will be sent up the the higher ups. I should receive an email regarding this issue in 48 hours. They go til tomorrow. I'm definitely not messing with stockx anymore with all this information coming to light.

My initial post was me paraphrasing another poster's post. If it was misinformation then my bad but the point stands. Zadeh was selling reps as myself and many others stated all along. I'm glad we can finally put the debate to rest.
Fam you brought this article and this topic to this thread. There is literally no mention of it before you brought it here. Who are you paraphrasing?

You're clearly in the Zadeh thread as well. I responded to you "paraphrasing" misinformation.

Like I said you want your "I told you so" moment. Have at it bruh.

Last edited:
Fam you brought this article and this topic to this thread. There is literally no mention of it before you brought it here. Who are you paraphrasing?

You're clearly in the Zadeh thread as well. I responded respond to you "paraphrasing" misinformation.

Like I said you want your "I told you so" moment. Have at it bruh.
Ok.

Back on topic, I sometimes think JB intentionally makes little design changes that they know will irk us. Why put the yellow hits on the palomino joints? Yeah you could just cover it with pants but not everyone rocks their ones that way. Killed the whole shoe for me.

Do reps come with glitter on them? I have a legit pair I got on release day that I wear. I didn't have time to compare. I literally drove home from work to make sure all my shoes I ordered arrived. All my time was spent trying to figure out how to return these.

I recently had an interesting situation regarding glitter and authenticity. Got mochas from SX right around release date. Pretty much forgot about them, recently came across another pair a few months back. New pair is completely legit with some glittering.

Compared it to my SX pair, not a single speck of glitter on them. Unusual considering most, if not all of my 1’s with black leather have them to some extent.

Went and offed the SX pair to Tradeblock I think, never got flagged.

I recently had an interesting situation regarding glitter and authenticity. Got mochas from SX right around release date. Pretty much forgot about them, recently came across another pair a few months back. New pair is completely legit with some glittering.

Compared it to my SX pair, not a single speck of glitter on them. Unusual considering most, if not all of my 1’s with black leather have them to some extent.

Went and offed the SX pair to Tradeblock I think, never got flagged.
Idk if there is a time table on when the glitter hits.

I remember the glitter thing actually being kinda dismissed by the majority of this thread when people started noticing it on their pairs.

People went on to think it was an issue with the paper, or the way collectors were storing their sneakers, that later evolved into theories about climate and regions where people were storing their kicks.

The paint "spew" explanation was actually a couple years into people complaining of their pairs suddenly being covered in glitter (myself included).

I bought 3 pairs of breds, royals, and shadows (each) during the last cycle (I've since sold my triple of each pair) and I remember them all starting to glitter at different periods. Some started within a year or two, others it took longer.

Back
Top Bottom