Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20230526_142526.jpg

*Flame suit on*

Has anyone tried the Zoom Comfort 2 version of the Jordan 1s?

I'm really digging this cw. The sole tech sounds very intriguing with that Formula 23 X Heel Zoom Air.
jordan_dv1307-060_02.jpg

Sold out. Anybody have another site they are on?
They’re going for below retail on StockX rn:

I would personally wait, once people get pairs in hand resale will dip even lower.

I bet sites will have em 10-20% off eventually
Eventually.... Sites like SVRN, Rule of Next, Feature, Lampstone and Hammer, Creme321 etc... had these for $135. Some sites had the Toro 6s and those Vibrations of Naija on sale too... They went fast went fast tho. When I got the email, most pairs were already sold out... Sad part is I knew these type sites would of had sale. I just didn't know if it was an automatically applied to cart or promo style discount..

*Flame suit on*

Has anyone tried the Zoom Comfort 2 version of the Jordan 1s?

I'm really digging this cw. The sole tech sounds very intriguing with that Formula 23 X Heel Zoom Air.
jordan_dv1307-060_02.jpg

Real spiel april oneal.

Ya boy is grabbing the tayonna tailors when they drop like an egg at the time of the month.

Never owned a pare of the zoom 1 comfortsteins… but im impressed by thems.

i can make magic with those.

Impulsively pulled the trigger on the Black/Cement/Fire Red Comfort 2s from Sneaker Politics ($102.39)

It's a good deal if you purchase more than $200 total for free shipping. Plus, they're tax-free even shipped to California.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom