Price: $180
Air Jordan 1 Washed Heritage DZ5485-051

So because resell is leveling out.. they're deciding to focus more on what they wanted us to believe they are always doing? They are silly over there :lol:

This sneaker recession has been one of my favorite eras for sneaker collecting in a long time. It almost reminds me of 08/ 09 when we were pretty much only getting CDPs, except this time there are way more sales and society is much more comfy buying online.

Sneaker hype will definitely return to COVID levels again at some point but it isn't likely to happen because some C-suite level dude goes from COO to CIO etc.

So because resell is leveling out.. they're deciding to focus more on what they wanted us to believe they are always doing? They are silly over there :lol:
This sneaker recession has been one of my favorite eras for sneaker collecting in a long time. It almost reminds me of 08/ 09 when we were pretty much only getting CDPs, except this time there are way more sales and society is much more comfy buying online.

Sneaker hype will definitely return to COVID levels again at some point but it isn't likely to happen because some C-suite level dude goes from COO to CIO etc.
I’m not sure we’re ever going to see COVID levels of buying simply because the various stimulus packages people got were pretty unheard of plus nobody could really spend that money on travel, etc. Hell, even a lot of restaurants were closed or were takeout only in a lot of places so online shopping was huge.

You should be straight if you wanna cop.

Funny, I had heard about some new people being brought in, but I didn't realize this was the reasoning. I had asked about something and was told "oh, there's a new NSW lead and he's focusing on storytelling so there's gonna be a lot of X type of thing next season."

Funny, I had heard about some new people being brought in, but I didn't realize this was the reasoning. I had asked about something and was told "oh, there's a new NSW lead and he's focusing on storytelling so there's gonna be a lot of X type of thing next season."
Probably didn’t help that Nike Basketball lost their best selling current athlete (Kyrie) and the guy brought in to replace him (Ja) has issues as well.

Makes we wonder if they try and sign Wemby to a huge deal now.

To be fair, Nike has a plethora of models from the 80’s and 90’s that kids would eat up today…IF Nike wants to keep getting down with the Retro vibe that is…Put a little effort behind NSW instead of these half assed retros and they’d be good to go…They just keep going back to the Jordan Brand well…

Last edited:

I read that as: We can't have hype dying. Prepare for cutting of releases, number of pairs, less normal releases while highlighting collabs, OG colorways but at a very limited number.

To be fair a lot of what they’ve released that’s sat has been garbage. Sure during Covid people were buying damn near everything up but that was during an economical climate we’ve never seen. Now all that stimulus money is dried up it’s back to before when they release trash and it sits.

To be fair a lot of what they’ve released that’s sat has been garbage. Sure during Covid people were buying damn near everything up but that was during an economical climate we’ve never seen. Now all that stimulus money is dried up it’s back to before when they release trash and it sits.
The funniest part is JB thought they could raise retail prices and people would still buy all of that garbage at full price. Nobody is buying the vast majority of 1s at the current $180 retail lol

To be fair, Nike has a plethora of models from the 80’s and 90’s that kids would eat up today…IF Nike wants to keep getting down with the Retro vibe that is…Put a little effort behind NSW instead of these half assed retros and they’d be good to go…They just keep going back to the Jordan Brand well…

This particular person is a REALLY big fan of the weird split color swooshes for some reason. :rofl:

garbage is selective. too many releases and too expensive is more realistic , monarchs are a great example

Back
Top Bottom