Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
speaking of royals, just got a DS 2013 pair for $700, though technically I only paid $300 since its a trade. The trade value is worth $700 though. Ships monday and I'll be getting it in end of next week. Will be posting pics in here for legit check, hope i don't end up with a GM pair like the member a few pages back. 

speaking of royals, just got a DS 2013 pair for $700, though technically I only paid $300 since its a trade. The trade value is worth $700 though. Ships monday and I'll be getting it in end of next week. Will be posting pics in here for legit check, hope i don't end up with a GM pair like the member a few pages back. 

That's honestly the best price you're going to find in today's market

Congrats man

Hope everything works out

thanks man. Now the hunt for Shadows. Only pair I can find right now is a seller asking $700 
sick.gif
. I'll wait.. 

8/8.5 I've searched thru multiple consignment sites and ebay. Most of them are $650+. I think $600 might be my max. Anymore and I'd be itchy to throw a few more benjamins in there to hunt for banneds 
laugh.gif

8/8.5 I've searched thru multiple consignment sites and ebay. Most of them are $650+. I think $600 might be my max. Anymore and I'd be itchy to throw a few more benjamins in there to hunt for banneds :lol:

Yeah, that size 8 is going to run you some $$. The small sizes are always tough to come by especially shadows since they released so long ago. Was hoping to you were a 12/13. Be patient man, deals are out there every day. You can still catch them sub 5 just have to wait it out

Man I want the Laser, but that price need to drop Already.

I can use military discount and scoop for $160 if that helps...

Local Finishline is still sitting on pairs and will ship to your pad for free or Ill be in Cali for a meetup next weekend.

Let me know

Well I think all of those people who said mine were legit were correct. I emailed pics to Sole Supremacy and another shop that authenticates Jordans here in Florida and they both said they are legit. I think that was enough to make me keep them. I still am kind of unsure, I mean I look at them next to my breds and shadows and they look the same and they are just gorgeous looking shoes all the way around. I paid the same price $700 shipped for mine. I am going to think about it for another day, but if I have that many professionals telling me they're real then maybe they are lol. Congratz on your pickup btw!!!

Well I think all of those people who said mine were legit were correct. I emailed pics to Sole Supremacy and another shop that authenticates Jordans here in Florida and they both said they are legit. I think that was enough to make me keep them. I still am kind of unsure, I mean I look at them next to my breds and shadows and they look the same and they are just gorgeous looking shoes all the way around. I paid the same price $700 shipped for mine. I am going to think about it for another day, but if I have that many professionals telling me they're real then maybe they are lol. Congratz on your pickup btw!!!

They look good man

I guarantee you a lot of the people that claimed they were fake don't have royals themselves

:lol:

They look good man

I guarantee you a lot of the people that claimed they were fake don't have royals themselves

laugh.gif
Thanks man I appreciate that. I love them, I just wanted to be absolutely sure  = p Now to wait for a special occasion to unDS them = P My anniversary is next month maybe then lol.

Man I want the Laser, but that price need to drop Already.

I can use military discount and scoop for $160 if that helps...

Local Finishline is still sitting on pairs and will ship to your pad for free or Ill be in Cali for a meetup next weekend.

Let me know

I can get en at 140, but I'm not forking more then 99. So once they drop, im grabbing.

Does anyone else have an issue similar to this with their 1's?

Its as if the shoelace part of the shoe rubs against the toebox, wearing away the color on the leather, its even starting to look a little scratched. Not the biggest deal, but definitely gets under my skin a little.

Back
Top Bottom