Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

we'll truly have to see with a test for the bred 11's. I know I was able to cart 3 pairs of Hares manually on NDC meanwhile my SNKR app was still searching my size 
It was the opposite for me today. Quickly added carmines on SNKR and couldnt add on anything else lol. Guess its just luck of the draw

Saturday is gonna be all sorts of crazy now with it being officially accessible to the public (with iOS of course, screw all you android users)

I think you guys are blowing this  out of proportion with the App being "public now". This thing has been out for months now and all you need to do to get a code was click signup and they send you one quickly. I feel like the people that are really into the game would have it by now and if not I don't think they are anything to worry about. Plus nobody is informing people that the App is now "Public" anyway. 

I think you guys are blowing this  out of proportion with the App being "public now". This thing has been out for months now and all you need to do to get a code was click signup and they send you one quickly. I feel like the people that are really into the game would have it by now and if not I don't think they are anything to worry about. Plus nobody is informing people that the App is now "Public" anyway. 
I can guarantee you that thats not the case for many many people. Sure there were other ways, but signing up was definitely not the fastest way (especially depending on your luck) to get access.

I don't know when you got yours, but I got mine like the day before 2/14 ASW and the Mirror Foam's release. If majority of the people only knew the difference between the SNKR app speed then and now. 

Last edited:
I can guarantee you that thats not the case for many many people. Sure there were other ways, but signing up was definitely not the fastest way (especially depending on your luck) to get access.

I don't know when you got yours, but I got mine like the day before 2/14 ASW and the Mirror Foam's release. If majority of the people only knew the difference between the SNKR app speed then and now. 

It's just another option. I'd say going manual on a Pc will be better then any other option

Last edited:
oh yeah, was definitely not relying 100% on the SNKR app even if it wasn't publicized. Guns will be heavy on the Chi release. Entering like 10 different raffle place with 3 ticket each spot. Got at least 12 devices ready between phones, tablets, and computers. Will be attacking all possible online retailers. All this for 1 pair 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
oh yeah, was definitely not relying 100% on the SNKR app even if it wasn't publicized. Guns will be heavy on the Chi release. Entering like 10 different raffle place with 3 ticket each spot. Got at least 12 devices ready between phones, tablets, and computers. Will be attacking all possible online retailers. All this for 1 pair :lol:
better invest in a surge protector while your at it for everything :rofl: & 44oz coffee :lol:

oh yeah, was definitely not relying 100% on the SNKR app even if it wasn't publicized. Guns will be heavy on the Chi release. Entering like 10 different raffle place with 3 ticket each spot. Got at least 12 devices ready between phones, tablets, and computers. Will be attacking all possible online retailers. All this for 1 pair 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 It's gonna be a war come the 30th.

The APP is no Longer  a ++ in the WAR

it's gonne be a CLick-A-Ton 

and WE will all be on here lurking all the sites till the last size 15, 16, and 17 are OOS

wink.gif

Lol damn.....

im even worried about my 11s this weekend don't even wanna think about chicagos now with the new app news..

Got a pending deal for some LM's (vnds for $180) picking them up tonight or tomorrow before I head to Colorado. Wish me luck guise

His English isn't that bad man...

For someone with a journalism degree it IS indeed that bad.
throw some french in here 

so i can :rofl:  

and fwiw ,i did PM a mod bout the situation but got no answer,and endeese was warn that one of my last option was coming in here making this public

he says  my words was non sense and to stop that

Which MOD did you PM? If it wasn't Meth then you're doing it all wrong.

snkrs was the best option next to a real deal bot/service... 100% 9/9 on releases since the chromeposites

i actually used the SNKRS app for the first time today when the sport blue 3s restocked. i went on NDC and was waiting in line, so i decided to try the app. opened up the app and checked out in like 20 seconds. idk if i just got lucky or the app really does give you the advantage.

even with it being available to the masses now, most people still use the computer or dont have an iphone. i think the app gives you a bit of help from bots vs trying manually on a computer.

i actually used the SNKRS app for the first time today when the sport blue 3s restocked. i went on NDC and was waiting in line, so i decided to try the app. opened up the app and checked out in like 20 seconds. idk if i just got lucky or the app really does give you the advantage.

even with it being available to the masses now, most people still use the computer or dont have an iphone. i think the app gives you a bit of help from bots vs trying manually on a computer.
same here was testing that out today. Tried for both back to the future dunks and 3's. Carted both an app. Nothing on desktop

Just creeping ebay and checking out breds and royals. Saw multiple listings were in the description they clearly state that they are unauthorized or GM pairs. Almost all of them have bids 300+ Are you kidding me 
sick.gif

Just creeping ebay and checking out breds and royals. Saw multiple listings were in the description they clearly state that they are unauthorized or GM pairs. Almost all of them have bids 300+ Are you kidding me 
sick.gif
Look at fake Yeezy prices. People love to waste money to seem like they have the most expensive and rare stuff

Just creeping ebay and checking out breds and royals. Saw multiple listings were in the description they clearly state that they are unauthorized or GM pairs. Almost all of them have bids 300+ Are you kidding me :x

That is insane [emoji]128565[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom