• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
NDC raffle flourish

I'm jealous, not because of the Chi's, I have them x 3, but because you won a raffle with my area code.

How many raffles did you put in?

Last edited:
That just doesn't match up to the pattern they've been laying out. You can clearly see what JB is doing with this new mold. They're not going to stop with metallics. The trinity is coming right after they get done with those.

The only question mark is what they're going to do about the black and whites.

Patterns don't mean much with JB. They know what their trump color ways are, and as long as they can keep milking new and less desired OG color ways out, they'll keep breds, royals, and shadows in the vault.

they know what the desired colorways are, which is why they're giving u the struggle versions, they make way more money from the uneducated masses than the hardcore fans who are in it for specific reasons

Patterns don't mean much with JB. They know what their trump color ways are, and as long as they can keep milking new and less desired OG color ways out, they'll keep breds, royals, and shadows in the vault.
yea seeing as how JB sells good in a "sell-out" market they will continue to milk the non OG. I mean logically they could just make more for everyone to get a pair. Its a weird dynamic, but i guess it works. 

Anyone know if the China Hornet 1s will have the NA treatment? I could of sworn I saw a pic with the NA treatment but all I find now is just the jump man. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

I've read different things ...anybody here know for sure if hornet 1s aka fengshuis are gonna be in the usa

what do you guys think of this potential trade. A backboard for a worn twice cool grey xi? size 12.5 xi for a 13 bb. I have two bbs, a 13 and a 12.

I generally prefer 13s in 1s because of the toe box but heard that the backboards run bigger than other ones, is that true?

what do you guys think of this potential trade. A backboard for a worn twice cool grey xi? size 12.5 xi for a 13 bb. I have two bbs, a 13 and a 12.

I generally prefer 13s in 1s because of the toe box but heard that the backboards run bigger than other ones, is that true?

I'd take the backboards. Cool greys will probably retro soon. As for sizing with sbb I went down in them. My breds are 11.5 and sbb an 11 and I'm glad I went down. Lot more roomy imo

Last edited:

SBB's fit TTS,at least my pair is.

I'd take the backboards. Cool greys will probably retro soon. As for sizing with sbb I went down in them. My breds are 11.5 and sbb an 11 and I'm glad I went down. Lot more roomy imo
you really think they'll retro soon? these backboards keep dropping in price especially the big sizes. I think they will go up in time but right now it seems like a good trade. If the cool greys were ds I would've did it no questions asked :lol:

yea but how is the fit compared to other 1s. tts doesn't really help me much, my shoe size is different in almost every shoe model

you really think they'll retro soon? these backboards keep dropping in price especially the big sizes. I think they will go up in time but right now it seems like a good trade. If the cool greys were ds I would've did it no questions asked
laugh.gif

yea but how is the fit compared to other 1s. tts doesn't really help me much, my shoe size is different in almost every shoe model
They fit the same compared to my LMs. I would go TTS than half a size down. All of us have different feet. I'm a TTS 9 on dunks but a TTS 9.5 on 1s since the 1s become narrower around the toe and I got wide feet.

EDIT: damn, NT website is so messed up, its quoting the wrong post. trying to fix and still does the same error/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom