Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Honestly I think these will be fairly easy but who the hell knows

I'll probably strike out :lol:

Those cyber mondays are really not selling for that much even at FCNY and they haven't even released yet. I wouldn't fret about not getting these on release day, they won't be much over retail if you really really wanted them and struck out.
Convinced Nike sends stock directly to FC or something because they have had UNC and CM a week and a half or two weeks early.

ive been wearing my banned 1s. they're 10.5 and im normally 10.5-11. i feel like theyre just a bit tight around the sides of my foot. any ideas to stretch them out a bit besides wearing them more?

ive been wearing my banned 1s. they're 10.5 and im normally 10.5-11. i feel like theyre just a bit tight around the sides of my foot. any ideas to stretch them out a bit besides wearing them more?
1. Unlace both shoes
2. Stretch the sides out for 5 mins by simply pulling apart and back
3. Wear double or triple thick socks
4. Then relace with the thick socks on that way when you regularly rock them with normal socks it feels like a good loose but snug fit at the same time.

When the factory workers lace the shoe up it tightly pulls the sides together so thats the only way I see you having discomfort don't rock pre 2015 Jordan 1s without relacing to your comfort first. Hope this helps [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji].

Last edited:
1. Unlace both shoes
2. Stretch the sides out for 5 mins by simply pulling apart and back
3. Wear double or triple thick socks
4. Then relace with the thick socks on that way when you regularly rock them with normal socks it feels like a good loose but snug fit at the same time.

When the factory workers lace the shoe up it tightly pulls the sides together so thats the only way I see you having discomfort don't rock pre 2015 Jordan 1s without relacing to your comfort first. Hope this helps [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji].

thanks i'll give this a go!

Picked these up for $380 DS off a local facebook group

Decent Price But could have haggled the price to $350 but overall nice come up [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji].
He wanted 400 originally, didn't want to push my luck and lose em cause I don't have any breds and that Celtic colorway is [emoji]128293[/emoji]

He wanted 400 originally, didn't want to push my luck and lose em cause I don't have any breds and that Celtic colorway is [emoji]128293[/emoji]
Yeah I guess that's not to shabby. Negotiation for a bargain is tough but great pack to add to the collection [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I have three of each :nerd:

Only one pear of royals doe :frown:

I rather not get rid of both shadows and black/red ..maybe instead throw a pair of chis and sbb

Last edited:
I heard the new 1's this year fit bigger is that true? I wear a size 10 in my 1's should i go down half a size for SBB's?
The toe boxes aren't as narrow as past 1s on the remastered 1s and the leather being much nicer quality helps it break in easier. I think the SBB toe box isn't as snug as my Chis or UNCs

Back
Top Bottom