Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So the sole on my shadows is starting to slightly separate at the heel. They got kinda beat up for a year or two but are still in great shape, the separation happened when I was cleaning em- I was scrubbing the soles pretty hard and some of the glue just isnt holding anymore on the right heel. so pretty much I just need to regroup. Small section on the back of the shoe. Any recommendations on what I should use and a good process to do this?

Pics? :nerd:

To go watch Star Wars.
2008 Strapless Bred 1s n Wifey's Vans.

Paid 180 and it was a 9/10 cond pair with no box :/ not much of a deal considering their low retail price but i really wanted them haha

I mean I wouldn't let retail cloud your perception of a deal. I loved the quality on the 09 pair, just hurt my foot. Think I paid $175 shipped same condition no box. Can't go wrong at under $200

IG: JPMicael

Still need a pair of 2013s, but these will do fine for now. Cant see myself paying what they're going for lol

Chicago + White WAX Laces

Still hurts my Pinky Toes on my left foot

So it seems BRed Remastered is confirmed already? How is everyone doing now?

Just bought 2 pcs of 2013 Royals (10.5 and 10) - ooping the 10.5 to one of my friend and keeping the 10, still not here though (UAE)

One thing I like about this thread most regulars who post their on foot pics don't rock NT denim. I've seen dudes butcher their ones in the 1's threads for Carolina, SBB etc

Thee black/red AJKO sold out on the day they released (19th December) on foot Patrol, they must of restocked. Any details on them releasing anywhere else besides europe?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom